Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was already launched because I looked at the regatta website earlier this week and basically everything was reduced.

is that normal for regatta?

I hate all the "so proud" what exactly did she do, choose a few colours?. She hardly designed all the cuts of coats and researched the best materials. Makes a joke of people who actually do all tbe work when celebrities just put their name on it.

Reactions: 15
Celebrities putting their names to coat seems to be all the rage at the moment, Gi, Rochelle Humes, Mollie King and one of the Thomas brothers. Not an original thought in any of their heads or the brands who hired them

Reactions: 6
I hate all the "so proud" what exactly did she do, choose a few colours?. She hardly designed all the cuts of coats and researched the best materials. Makes a joke of people who actually do all tbe work when celebrities just put their name on it.
The videos of Gi’s range came up as a sponsored post on my Instagram. Made me realise I actually dislike her very much, even more than when I unfollowed. I got a bit irrationally angry 🤣 how dare you Instagram!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but who looks at her and thinks "what a style icon- let's give her a clothing range".
Even a toddler could put together an outfit better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom said in his stories this morning that he used to be an influencer but now he prefers being a loner writing books and songs.

Well you can hand over your free holidays to me in future then. I don't mind airing my tit online for a gifted cruise. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tom said in his stories this morning that he used to be an influencer but now he prefers being a loner writing books and songs.

Well you can hand over your free holidays to me in future then. I don't mind airing my tit online for a gifted cruise. 🤣
He’s a real “been there, done that” kinda guy, isn’t he? 🙄 He has to have done everything 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why aren’t they in their new house? Maybe moved to the annex to keep warm over winter? Surely they can’t be refurbing already?

Celebrities putting their names to coat seems to be all the rage at the moment, Gi, Rochelle Humes, Mollie King and one of the Thomas brothers. Not an original thought in any of their heads or the brands who hired them
Any brand that does this gives me the major ick and I’ll no longer support/buy from them. Yeah I’m petty ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I did not know until reading her story this morning that she was gone from the boys for a month while in Italy? 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tom looks very ill on The One Show.
He looks worse in his IG stories. I hope we're not going to have a repeat of last year where he crashes sometime around January and vanishes off social media for months. They both annoy me but I don't like seeing him swing from extremes like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably a bit irrational of me but G's latest insta about being stuck at home with no electricity and the builders has wound me up...like, go out? Most of her 'work' surely involves a laptop? At least 2 of the kids are surely in school, the other maybe in nursery, pack up your stuff, grab some headphones and patronise a local coffee place or even the library! Anyway, rant over! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably a bit irrational of me but G's latest insta about being stuck at home with no electricity and the builders has wound me up...like, go out? Most of her 'work' surely involves a laptop? At least 2 of the kids are surely in school, the other maybe in nursery, pack up your stuff, grab some headphones and patronise a local coffee place or even the library! Anyway, rant over! 😂
You mean spend her own money supporting a business? Outrageous! The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just listened to Space Band. the good news is that it's only 15 minutes long 😶

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed these pair in a couple of years & I can't honestly remember what the final straw was that made me unfollow them, but it definitely seems like they're only together for the boys at this stage?? I stupidly bought and read Eve of Man. What a load of tripe 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.