Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what makes me think it’s gifted to be honest.
That's exactly what I was thinking. McFlys manager was also there.

And every time any of them take their kids to an event, they're always right at the back. I supposed if your tickets are free and they're to really in demand concerts, you can't complain about being in the nosebleeds.

Reactions: 3
I can't see them getting gifted seats. I think they chose those. Most parents I know who have been to concerts always want seats right at the back to make it a more relaxed experience for their kids. I don't have kids so I can't comment though

That’s what makes me think it’s gifted to be honest.
I don’t know some of the Lionesses were gifted seats and they had the suites, the fact they sat apart in the nosebleeds makes me think they were either last minute buys or second hand

Reactions: 2
I don’t know some of the Lionesses were gifted seats and they had the suites, the fact they sat apart in the nosebleeds makes me think they were either last minute buys or second hand
But the lionesses in suites at Wembley stadium would make more sense than Tom from that band that hasn’t released an album in years and his wife 😂

Reactions: 3
I totally get you, only she’s posted a pic of Darius that only has 1/3 of his head in it. It’s like the spoof gushy birthday posts that Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively do for each other where they deliberately cut each other out of the pictures they post 🫣.
I'm all for criticism of this woman where it's warranted, but it isn't true that she posted only 1/3 of his head.

GiDarius.jpg

Reactions: 8
It’s Max’s birthday today.

I’ve screenshot her Instagram posts for all 3 kids from this year. Spot the difference 🙄🙄

ps before before people start jumping at me, I’m not saying Buddy isn’t loved but come on…he’s clearly the typical forgotten middle child
All 3 messages seem the same except for the first. Buzz is clearly her favourite but the messages about Max and Buddy are nice as well

Reactions: 18
It’s Max’s birthday today.

I’ve screenshot her Instagram posts for all 3 kids from this year. Spot the difference 🙄🙄

ps before before people start jumping at me, I’m not saying Buddy isn’t loved but come on…he’s clearly the typical forgotten middle child
Don’t get what you are seeing here. Their all equally nice.

Reactions: 21
Gi's new book "letters on motherhood" says its a collection of personal letters she wrote to herself along the way and to her sons.
Erm nope if they were really personal letters then they wouldn't have been put in a book. Say what it really is a collection of letter she wrote to make another crappt book thinking she's a parenting expert to make more money off the back of her husbands fame.

Reactions: 16
Gi's new book "letters on motherhood" says its a collection of personal letters she wrote to herself along the way and to her sons.
Erm nope if they were really personal letters then they wouldn't have been put in a book. Say what it really is a collection of letter she wrote to make another crappt book thinking she's a parenting expert to make more money off the back of her husbands fame.
What kind of unhinged lunatic would actually write letters to themselves anyway?!! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I agree with this. Don't try to dress them up as anything other than commercially motivated. If writing's your profession then there isn't anything wrong with that (provided it's nothing that exploits/embarrasses the children or invades their privacy etc).

If they truly were something personal she wrote while "off the clock" from work and parenting duties, then a) she must have had plenty of time on her hands and b) it feels a bit tacky to publish them?

Reactions: 10
She released that years ago, or has she penned a follow up?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.