Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welsh dancer Amy Dowden, 27, was claimed to have been complaining about not being the star of the show on her tour with Dianne Buswell, 29, and their former Strictly Come Dancing co-star Chloe Hewitt, 23.

However, she has since told Express.co.uk: “My Strictly Come Dancing friends and colleagues have all had a good chuckle about this story. Apparently I couldn’t be a diva even if I tried!”

The star’s response comes after a source claimed she had been “moaning” about her costumes, the number of routines she is performing in in the show, the standard of the hotels and “the way she is introduced on stage” on the Here Come The Girls tour.

The source also claimed Amy had been “at war” with her fiancé Ben Jones, with whom she is dancing with on the tour.

The touring party were said to have branded the couple “Sid and Nancy” behind their backs, referring to the Sex Pistols’ Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen and their famously fiery, row-filled relationship.

😏.... hmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After the Furlough saga, they will not want another 💩 storm. Although they must love having the publicity, it's got to wholesome and family - this of late is showing that all is not as it seems behind the scenes.
Sounds to me like Amy already created another 💩 storm..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

😏.... hmmm
I remember this article at the time of publication. Her stans rushed to defended her with the usual how could anyone say that about poor sweet Amy but surely there has to be some truth to it. As they say there’s no smoke without fire.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! It’s this incessant need to brand themselves “The Fletchers”. They are trying so hard for a reality show… or to get themselves to be the pinnacle of families “Family Goals”. It’s sickly and fake. The sad part is they have hundreds of comments like “Omg you are family goals” “Omg you are so cute”. It’s 🤮🤮. We all see right through it and this Amy debacle certainly has tainted a lot of peoples thoughts about Tom and his perfect family image. All the rest of the boys apart from Dougie have a family, and are married. You don’t see them going around saying “The Judds” or “The Jones’” it’s so embarrassing.
Give them time 🤣🤣

Painfully aware I am 10 pages behind on the latest TomAmy drama, can someone give me an extra day of life to sit in a darkened room by myself with Tattle and a drink please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still not getting over the spare trousers comment and letting the world know she’s wearing Gi’s clothes. Would you not want your own clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still not getting over the spare trousers comment and letting the world know she’s wearing Gi’s clothes. Would you not want your own clothes 😂
Wandering round when Gi’s not there, wearing those dungarees and the jungle crown…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wandering round when Gi’s not there, wearing those dungarees and the jungle crown…
She doesn’t have any clothes despite the fact someone, anyone, could pop to her hotel/house/a shop to get some.. already posted photos of her in Tom’s socks…. So the question is, whose underwear is she wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have any clothes despite the fact someone, anyone, could pop to her hotel/house/a shop to get some.. already posted photos of her in Tom’s socks…. So the question is, whose underwear is she wearing?
Shame she couldn’t be gifted some and sent to her new home!😏

Reactions: 5
Probably Tom's as he doesn't have any balls to fill his

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Amy has broken up with Ben she's not doing a very good job of hiding it!

Surely if the woman your husband had been inches away from for 10 weeks breaks up with their fiance you wouldn't be comfortable with them in your home? That timing is so suspect.

What is Gi thinking? The only way this makes sense is if her and Tom have been broken up for a solid while. Maybe gi is gay? But even then it's bleeping up her entire happy family brand. An open relationship?

Reactions: 12
I don’t think anyone’s gay and I think Tom and Gi are still together. I think all three of them have convinced themselves that everything is fine and there’s nothing untoward going on. But there are feelings there underneath but they’re pretending like it’s not happening whilst still getting the benefit of each other’s company. That’s why they’re sharing so much - they’re trying to convince themselves it’s all normal when we can see a mile off that it’s all very weird.

Reactions: 37
I think Gi’s very much convincing herself that it’s alright and that it’s just The Fletchers being friendly and helpful. Where are Gi’s friends-Emma, Izzy etc to ask her wtf is going on??!

Reactions: 14
I mean they are loaded too, couldn’t one of them pop to the shop for some clothes for Amy if she was that desperate

Reactions: 10
I mean they are loaded too, couldn’t one of them pop to the shop for some clothes for Amy if she was that desperate
Exactly. Couldn’t they or one of their cling ons have run out to get Amy some bits? No? Her fiancé couldn’t have come to see her - if she was as they are claiming rushed to hospital wouldn’t her fiancé drop everything to be there?!

This all just stinks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.