Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet the mcfly fans all gang up on Gi when it’s Tom that’s in the wrong
Obviously I don’t speak for all McFly fans, but I was a massive McFly fan growing up, and was in love with Tom (🤢) but he is being a massive nobber!! I’ve completely gone off him since Strictly started.

Reactions: 16
I think Amy did a statement because it's her experience

Tom did a statement because he'll use any excuse to post a paragraph about how great Amy is

Gi did a statement to show how "blooming" supportive she is and how lovely it is to have her husband's new love interest as a roommate
Family Ties

Reactions: 5
My hubby who has zero attention to detail has said they’re at it since the start 😂😂. It’s like Tom can’t help but want to gloat and talk about Amy (we’ve all been there when we first meet someone new) So very weird!

Reactions: 13
Blimey, blimey, blimey... 😱😳... What a saga.

I doubt very much either of the coupkes have split, or would do. As much as I find the Flecthers family brand 😬🙄, I wouldn't want to wish a break up on them, or for the children to go through a divorce either.

This has given Tom an opportunity to ride up on his white charger, and take care of unwell Amy - it's probably given him a huge feeling of being manly and masterful.

It can't be easy living with someone that is bi-polar - Gi has had years of it, and the experience of how to manage the situation whenever needed. Maybe she feels, and he sees her as a support, and not so sexy and alluring as our lovely Amy.

How would Amy cope with him? We can all see here he is probably a bloody nightmare to live with - no one is perfect, but should the tables turn and Amy became the new Mrs Fletcher 😱.. Good luck with that.

You can have all the money, but if you haven't got health 😔, life isn't always great. Both Amy and Tom have a health condition that impacts on their life, and those around them - they have partners that clearly love/care for them regardless. 2 people together with a health condition would be very different.

I'm rambling... Sorry... All seems very odd, and way tmi IMO regarding the extra clothes needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not debating the severity of a condition like Crohns.

im saying that this particular story is a load of bullhonkey and has more holes in it than a block
Of Swiss cheese.
Here's what I don't understand. My husband has severe Crohn's and is hospitalised a number of times most years. He always knows in advance when a flare up is getting to hospitalisation level. I don't understand how she didn't get herself to actual friends and family rather than being with her "friend" of three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry... Something else...

After the Furlough saga, they will not want another 💩 storm. Although they must love having the publicity, it's got to wholesome and family - this of late is showing that all is not as it seems behind the scenes.

This is what happens when you live in the Instagram World - it's not bloody real! People/fans are seeing their idols for wgst they are.

• Heart
I don’t wish divorce on anyone but the kids are young enough to adapt. They’re obviously papped between nannies and grandparents so they’ll manage!

Here's what I don't understand. My husband has severe Crohn's and is hospitalised a number of times most years. He always knows in advance when a flare up is getting to hospitalisation level. I don't understand how she didn't get herself to actual friends and family rather than being with her "friend" of three months.
Because it’s a load of rubbish…..! It’s been concocted by some questionable PR people to try to put an end to the rumours that there’s something untoward going on between Amy & Tom. It’s awfully convenient isn’t it? And like everyone is saying - why has Amy not returned home to Birmingham, to the home she shares with her fiancé since she exited Strictly 10 days ago?! Why?! Why has she been hanging around at the Fletchers home?! It’s WEIRD. she could drive home or be driven home or take a train home or the fiancé could come yo
Pick her up….? Where’s her sister? Her family? Get friends? Why doesn’t she seem to have a life of her own?! Why are her & Tom spending inordinate amounts of time together?!!!

Reactions: 13
Because it’s a load of rubbish…..! It’s been concocted by some questionable PR people to try to put an end to the rumours that there’s something untoward going on between Amy & Tom. It’s awfully convenient isn’t it? And like everyone is saying - why has Amy not returned home to Birmingham, to the home she shares with her fiancé since she exited Strictly 10 days ago?! Why?! Why has she been hanging around at the Fletchers home?! It’s WEIRD. she could drive home or be driven home or take a train home or the fiancé could come yo
Pick her up….? Where’s her sister? Her family? Get friends? Why doesn’t she seem to have a life of her own?! Why are her & Tom spending inordinate amounts of time together?!!!
Yes. We've come home from holidays early knowing he was unwell so we could be at the hospital where his medical team and consultant are based. I don't buy it either. Doesn't make sense.

Yes. We've come home from holidays early knowing he was unwell so we could be at the hospital where his medical team and consultant are based. I don't buy it either. Doesn't make sense.
Hope your husband is ok and feels better soon ❤

Something just isn’t adding up with Amy.

she’s apparently engaged and apparently runs a dance school with her partner.

now, obviously had she been in Strictly until the final then she wouldnt have been able to have been at home or at the dance school and as such I’m sure contingencies were put in place to allow for her to Be away for an extended period of time - I get that.

But what makes no sense is that after her exit from the show she’s made no effort to go home. No effort to go to see her partner. No effort to go to check in on the dance school. No Effort to go to her own home. She’s been dossing around at the Fletchers house for 10 days. Why? She hardly even knows them! It’s weird. And even if she has struck up a friendship with them that still doesn’t explain why she hasn’t gone home, or why she’s not yet seen her partner? If she’s still got commitments at Strictly- filming or press or whatever, it still doesn’t explain why she’s not gone home and even if she’s split up with Ben & he’s chucked her out of their home - why is she hanging around with Tom & Giovanna Fletcher, staying at their home?! Its just not adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope your husband is ok and feels better soon ❤

Something just isn’t adding up with Amy.

she’s apparently engaged and apparently runs a dance school with her partner.

now, obviously had she been in Strictly until the final then she would have been able to have been at home or at the dance school and as such I’m sure contingencies were put in place to allow for her to
Be away - I get that. But what makes no sense is that after her exit from the show she’s made no effort to go home. No effort to go to see her partner. No effort to go to check in on the dance school. No
Effort to go to her own home. She’s been dossing around at the Fletchers house for 10 days. Why? She hardly even knows them! It’s weird. And even if she has struck up a friendship with them that still doesn’t explain why she hasn’t gone home, or why she’s not yet seen her partner? If she’s still got commitments at Strictly- filming or press or whatever, it still doesn’t explain why she’s not gone home and even if she’s split up with Ben & he’s chucked her out of their home - why is she hanging around with Tom & Giovanna Fletcher, staying at their home?! Its just not adding up.
Because she’s shagging Tom. Or Giovanna. Or both. I cannot think of any other reason.

• Haha
Where is her fiancé in all this if she did end up in the back of an ambulance why hasn’t he traveled to see her and make sure she’s ok. It’s all very bizarre.

Reactions: 16
They’ll issue statements after Christmas about their “amicable” split, Tom will end up with Amy for a few months and Gi will go into full power woman mode and crush it, and I’m here for that.
I’m here for that glow up too. 🤞

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.