Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so angry and trying very unsuccessfully to hide it. This man truly hates any criticism šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her clothing is atrocious. Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s so frumpy for someone only in their mid 30s.

Reactions: 5
Why did he say he hardly ever gets a chance to tell his sister how proud of her he is? Does he not have a phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why did he say he hardly ever gets a chance to tell his sister how proud of her he is? Does he not have a phone?
right?
It takes like 10 seconds. ā€œHey sis, just wanted you to know Iā€™m super proud of you!ā€ Done.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is such a horrible person he canā€™t even hide his jealousy when watching all the other contestants who are so much better than him!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think heā€™ll be bottom two at the least, even if he doesnā€™t go.

Reactions: 8
Rhys and Tilly have less fans than Tom. Tom might beat them out in terms of votes. I hope not, but I have a bad feeling heā€™ll keep getting through cause stupid people vote. Like they voted for Gi.

Reactions: 9
Rhys and Tilly have less fans than Tom. Tom might beat them out in terms of votes. I hope not, but I have a bad feeling heā€™ll keep getting through cause stupid people vote. Like they voted for Gi.
The fans will keep him in, I read last week that they top the leader board every week with phone in votes

Reactions: 2
The fans will keep him in, I read last week that they top the leader board every week with phone in votes
I'm still surprised to learn there are still enough McFly fans to do so. Most people I know who liked them got turned off by them constantly cash grabbing šŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
I'm still surprised to learn there are still enough McFly fans to do so. Most people I know who liked them got turned off by them constantly cash grabbing šŸ˜…
I love McFly, like proper love them. But I hate hate hate Tom and vote for talent, not just because he's in my favourite band.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love McFly, like proper love them. But I hate hate hate Tom and vote for talent, not just because he's in my favourite band.
I think most of us here are exactly the same. I've been lurking on the Strictly thread and I feel offended when they refer to McFly's fans being the ones keeping Tom in, we hate him as much as they do. He clearly has his own fanbase keeping him in.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree. I don't think he's in any danger of being in the dance-off, sadly.

I've been a huge fan of McFly in the past, but it's always been clear to me that they've got away with tit over the years. The public seem to have very short memories over any negative publicity they get, for whatever reason. Them posting their merch in the midst of the George Floyd scandal was the final straw for me. It was the only time that I remember seeing their fans en-masse calling them out, and I very much doubt they would've bothered to delete their post or say anything about Black Lives Matter if they'd had an even mixed-positive response from fans.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree. I don't think he's in any danger of being in the dance-off, sadly.

I've been a huge fan of McFly in the past, but it's always been clear to me that they've got away with tit over the years. The public seem to have very short memories over any negative publicity they get, for whatever reason. Them posting their merch in the midst of the George Floyd scandal was the final straw for me. It was the only time that I remember seeing their fans en-masse calling them out, and I very much doubt they would've bothered to delete their post or say anything about Black Lives Matter if they'd had an even mixed-positive response from fans.
I must have missed that ..

Yeah I bet being bottom of the leader board also makes people go ā€œoh no heā€™s in trouble. Need to vote extra for him! šŸ˜£

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.