Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God Tom’s latest IG post. They look like flatmates, roommates, whatever you wanna call it. “Good times”. Not even an exclamation point after. (I know I’m being picky 🙈). There’s no excitement. That’s what I say when I’m with friends?? I know married life is not always exciting, but Christ, I can’t remember the last time we saw some spark between these two.

Reactions: 8
Oh my God Tom’s latest IG post. They look like flatmates, roommates, whatever you wanna call it. “Good times”. Not even an exclamation point after. (I know I’m being picky 🙈). There’s no excitement. That’s what I say when I’m with friends?? I know married life is not always exciting, but Christ, I can’t remember the last time we saw some spark between these two.
Erm… never?? 🤢

Reactions: 2
And what is that stupid face he’s pulling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh the incessant posts about I’m a celeb have already started! I thought she might at least wait until Sunday when it starts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% agree. So many talented people work hard to write and may never get published but an influencer gets a free ticket to publish poorly written trash.
I paid for (regretfully) the Eve book the Fletchers wrote and 4 pages in I gave up. Utter trash. Poorly written. Havent touched anything else they wrote as Im sure it would be a waste of money!

Reactions: 6
Gi's " love these two" story...erm....not as much as they love eachother. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhhh the incessant posts about I’m a celeb have already started! I thought she might at least wait until Sunday when it starts!
That first picture screams “See??? I hug other men too!!! Look at me hugging this man!!” She put that first strategically 😂

The way she rubs her hands down his arms… extremely inappropriate for “just colleagues”
sorry guys, but I 110% believe she is in it just as much as he is.
Honestly I don't think she is, she is a massive flirt and loves the attention and probably sees how much he wants to bang her so teasing him even more. Same time she is probably throwing up at the thought of him on top of her every night. 😂

• Haha
Honestly I don't think she is, she is a massive flirt and loves the attention and probably sees how much he wants to bang her so teasing him even more. Same time she is probably throwing up at the thought of him on top of her every night. 😂
Whatever her intentions are - her actions and behaviour is completely out of order for someone who is apparently engaged herself and towards someone who is married. As is his behaviour towards her. The pair of them are as bad as eachother and are making fools of themselves and their partners. People give Katya a hard time for having a drunken kiss with Shawn Walsh but Amy acting like a giddy teenager and practically giving Tom a hand job every day on Instagram stories is worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else notice the moment in their dance last week where she got a bit too close and he seemed to pull away uncomfortably?

• Wow
Did anyone else notice the moment in their dance last week where she got a bit too close and he seemed to pull away uncomfortably?
He probably wouldn't have if it wasn't front of the TV/audience.

Reactions: 6
Well since this has become Amy’s thread as well (😂😂), I gotta say she looks great as a brunette!!! that wig color is really flattering on her

I didn't see that spin with GI hanging onto his neck practiced on the kitchen floor...wonder why...😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should have taken a shot for everytime he said 'I come from a musical background' 🤣. We bloody (brimming if you're Gi) know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.