Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can't believe that Carrie has a thread you really need to take off those rose tinted glasses! All of the Fletchers are the same sadly.
I like her and that's ok. But Tom makes me feel embarrassed to be a McFly fan.

Reactions: 3
Bless her. Supporting Richard Branson and his space flight. Another one taking furlough payments for his staff. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its almost like yesterday when the rest of England was getting excited about the football and posting 'its coming home' ect these pair of pretentious pricks where being oh so different and all about branson.

Probably watched back to the future or something while the match was on last night

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How DARE she post videos of disabled people when she sits with her millionaire husband in their massive house and is surrounded with freebies all day. She's a nasty twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, if social media is so dangerous that she thinks people should provide ID, then why oh why does she document her kids every fart?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The irrational rage his smug face gives me is off the scale. Middle class arrogant tory prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.