Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually looks better now it’s a bit messier and less like helmet head!

Reactions: 5
I suppose if she likes it, that’s the main thing. My male teenage cousin has the same ‘do’ as the pic above though and I just can’t I see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

When she left the hairdressers it was Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) hair. Her precocious children did not say that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another one for the “things that never happened” file.
I had a graduated Bob cut in just before the first lockdown, collected my kids from school straight from the salon with my sunnies on and they both called me Willy Wonka! Kids are savage and just say what they think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like when people want to convince the internet that their relationship is perfect and they post picture after picture with mushy captions when in reality they are bleeping miserable. The hair looks tit,we know it,she knows it,we have all been there,just shut up about it and start growing it out ffs.

Reactions: 20
It’s like when people want to convince the internet that their relationship is perfect and they post picture after picture with mushy captions when in reality they are bleeping miserable. The hair looks tit,we know it,she knows it,we have all been there,just shut up about it and start growing it out ffs.
That's the thing hair grows its long enough to put up or curl a little she's such an insufferable twit

Reactions: 3
New to the thread but the hair brought me here. I'm holding out on my hair verdict until she's supposedly washed it today. I have a similar hair cut and it always looks terrible when I get home from the hairdressers until I've washed and styled it myself 🤣
Both her and Tom are just blurgh though. We were discussing them at work and I was on my own thinking they were cringey and just boring and ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's the thing hair grows its long enough to put up or curl a little she's such an insufferable twit
People who donate their hair to charity talk about it less than Gilly Wonka does 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like a stereotypical 1990s middle aged hippie lesbian, all she needs is some comfy walking sandals, tie dye and to be knitting her own yoghurt in a commune somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually feel sorry for her with the hair . It’s not totally awful but the hair compared with everything else about her just makes her so frumpy. I’d love to do a make over on her cos I think she could look really pretty in some more flattering colours .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll just remind everyone of Gi with long hair in the swaroski advert. Her makeup was shocking and that was pre covid with a makeup artist!

She feels ‘younger and full of fun’ yet still doing the fake sappy smile
“Younger and full of fun”?!

Isn‘t she only in her mid-30’s?! That phrase is like some terrible cliche from an ad for over 70’s incontinence pants (apologies to any over 70’s reading).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for saying this. ❤

I found out last year that I’ve got a 50% chance of having Huntington’s disease which erodes all of your functioning slowly between the age of 30-50, I had already brought a child into the world before even knowing this information and if I were to want to have another child I wouldn’t be eligible for IVF due to the staggering cost of it (even more expensive that normal IVF due to the embryos having to be genetically tested, looking at £15,000 a pop) so the option I would have would be to get pregnant naturally, have the embryo tested for HD and then abort. That’s my reality.

So I completely agree with you that she can shut her big smug mouth when talking about things she has NO idea about. She finally decides to champion a cause and it’s THIS? 🤢

Also: whilst my high horse is still out I want to add

No woman has a medical termination ‘for funsies’. It’s bleeping heartbreaking. They should not have to face guilt from a stupid online campaign that fluffs around the bleeping issues here.

This girl with Downs heading the campaign, Heidi Crowter seemingly lives independently with support. Down’s syndrome varies and she’s one of the luckier ones, how dare she (or her family or whoever is behind this hare brained idea) expect to meddle in others lives.

Also another point:

I vividly remember Gi waxing lyrically on her stories about not finding out the gender of Max and that ‘as long as the baby is health that’s all that matters’

Hang on, by this logic, isn’t that disability discrimination?
So sorry to hear this.

We did PGD for neurofibromotosis type 1.
I don’t know if you know but you are eligible for 3 free PGD rounds on the nhs if you and your existing child have the condition? I know you don’t know and fingers crossed you fall into the 50% that doesn’t but if you did, you would get nhs treatment if you did want a second child.

Sending love. My husband has NF1 and I remember how devastated I was when we chose not to have kids naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do we think they read here? 😂
I mentioned her hair would look better with a side parting and look what we have here......
Screenshot_20210708-231202_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.