Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally unrelated but Ore Oduba keeps popping up on my insta explore page and his bleeping smug face is equally as annoying as Toms and I feel utter rage every time I see it so of course I have had to vent on tattle as no one irl would get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally unrelated but Ore Oduba keeps popping up on my insta explore page and his bleeping smug face is equally as annoying as Toms and I feel utter rage every time I see it so of course I have had to vent on tattle as no one irl would get it.
Omg get out of my head, I’ve literally been having the same issue and thinking the same thing! I can’t stand these smug celeb dads. Oh look at me and how flipping fabulous and hands on I am... gotta pause for a pic to capture this!”

Reactions: 6
Gaaah can’t stand parents that parade injuries round on social media! The Judds and Fletchers are awful for it! And Buzz is just playing to the camera in that latest post, I’m sure he was told to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Newbie here. I'm so glad tattle exists to vent on these annoying celeb antics. I hate how involved the kids are in their instas. I do wonder how they rationalise it to themselves and to the kids. When anything happens and they whip out the phone to document it, do they say "oh let's take a picture for grandma" or something, or do they explain that it's a "job" and there's an audience? I don't have kids so I dont know how cluey they are about social media at that age, but surely that messes with childhood development and establishing boundaries for the future? Their whole lives are documented for the masses. It's just gross. And it's really ramped up during the last year.

Reactions: 18
Newbie here. I'm so glad tattle exists to vent on these annoying celeb antics. I hate how involved the kids are in their instas. I do wonder how they rationalise it to themselves and to the kids. When anything happens and they whip out the phone to document it, do they say "oh let's take a picture for grandma" or something, or do they explain that it's a "job" and there's an audience? I don't have kids so I dont know how cluey they are about social media at that age, but surely that messes with childhood development and establishing boundaries for the future? Their whole lives are documented for the masses. It's just gross. And it's really ramped up during the last year.
How sad will it be for them when they’re older and realise all their private family memories were accessible for anyone and everyone to see? And with social media playing such a big part in their lives, it makes me wonder if the kids will start to act up to get more ‘air time’ (if they don’t already)! A real life Truman Show.

Reactions: 9
I agree! There is something slightly satisfying about clicking 'not interested' when someone annoying pops up on the explorer page though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How sad will it be for them when they’re older and realise all their private family memories were accessible for anyone and everyone to see? And with social media playing such a big part in their lives, it makes me wonder if the kids will start to act up to get more ‘air time’ (if they don’t already)! A real life Truman Show.
Not just on social media, but the book of letters to them that she published rather than maybe... keeping private?

Reactions: 6
You've just to look to the Sacconejoly kids to see how that does happen...
Drama re: cold showering one daughter - she becomes The Star for a while.
Harry Styles/Emma Willis in papers for wearing dresses/long hair - eldest son is the new Star being exploited and filmed in dresses for every platform going.

At the same time, the Faded Star eldest daughter starts misbehaving and hitting her siblings as she is no longer the centre of attention.

The Fletchers are definitely going to try and be Stage Parents for those kids.

Reactions: 7
Tom popped up on a video we watched at work today and I think I eyerolled my eyes out of my head, why is he literally everywhere?!🙈

Not just on social media, but the book of letters to them that she published rather than maybe... keeping private?
My Mum wrote me a book of letters which she kept secret and I only found it after she died. It’s my most treasured possession and makes me feel sick that Gi would monetise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The sad thing is I bet these kids don’t even think anything of being filmed and photographed constantly. It’ll be completely normal to them 🙁

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is I bet these kids don’t even think anything of being filmed and photographed constantly. It’ll be completely normal to them 🙁
That's true. I feel like those kids are going to grow up and as soon as they're legally allowed to have their own social media and take brands deals themselves, they'll do all the things they've learned from their parents. They won't have real jobs or aspirations, they'll only know being an influencer cos it's easy money for privileged celebrity brats.

If a time comes when they reach self-awareness, I dont think it would be before mid 30s when they realise their parents sold out their childhoods.

I just don't think parents have the right to expose their children like that to a global audience. Even non famous people. Like their kids are mere extensions of themselves or props. Not people who are going to grow up one day.

Reactions: 12
Maybe (probably) nitpicking here, but it's annoyed me that he's posted a rambly story about his exclusive World Book Day book, yet hasn't bothered to mention any of the other authors who are also participating. Obviously you're going to promote yourself first and foremost, but the fact that the 'There's an X in your book' series is aimed at quite young children, and older children may be fans of his chapter books, I just feel like someone who was genuinely passionate about promoting a love of reading would bother to give shout outs to the authors of Planet Omar or Little Badman (which are great books for KS2 children, by the way). The fact that he has no room to promote anyone other than himself - unless it's a mate or for a cheque - bugs me, especially as he has multiple sources of income.

Reactions: 5
Is this what happens when she does her own make up? Hope this isn’t professionally done. Looks caked on.
She’s churning out the ads at the moment!
What on earth has she done to her face?! I would never have known that was her.

Reactions: 2
0FBE3978-7721-4472-A6D8-CEE3F70AAE10.jpeg

Oh my god, let him get on with it then! Must be so annoying to constantly have your dad taking selfies while you’re trying to learn. Look at his stupid ugly face, he’s such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.