Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 462988

Oh my god, let him get on with it then! Must be so annoying to constantly have your dad taking selfies while you’re trying to learn. Look at his stupid ugly face, he’s such a loser.
Did you see him on Lorraine? Dougie looked so bored and disinterested. Majorly impacted by the fact that Tom was answering all the questions.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, let him get on with it then! Must be so annoying to constantly have your dad taking selfies while you’re trying to learn. Look at his stupid ugly face, he’s such a loser.
He's so bloody rude :mad: Buddy actually looks like he's trying to listen, which must be a challenge with his infant father taking ~hilarious~ selfies in the background and moaning about how boring the lessons are. His son's poor teacher (who will definitely see it, because like you wouldn't keep up with your pupil's famous parent on socials) - it's enough of a challenge to plan and deliver lessons that can be taught remotely, fulfill the curriculum and will engage your students without the parents actively encouraging their child not to enjoy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He really is a twit about the home schooling. Look at me quirky Dad showing how I think school is boring. Just let your kid do their school work.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone been listening to her covering Kate Lawlor on the radio? I've not, but she's being very smug about it 🙄

Has anyone been listening to her covering Kate Lawlor on the radio? I've not, but she's being very smug about it 🙄
No I haven’t, but her posts about it are ridiculous
Have you seen the story of her listening to pink?! 😳🤢

In Tom’s newest video on his grid you can see Buddy being far too rough and I think at one point it seems Tom’s nose is probably hurt. Tom is far too busy trying to film everything and promo his book and sons to think that Buddy might need parenting. Buddy’s going to be at school and be far too rough with someone and upset someone. They also just say what they like and I can see that getting them in trouble at school.

(I could be wrong, I’m pregnant first time so not yet a parent. I just can see no discipline in those boys at all. Tom’s too busy being their mate to tell them no.)

Reactions: 7
In Tom’s newest video on his grid you can see Buddy being far too rough and I think at one point it seems Tom’s nose is probably hurt. Tom is far too busy trying to film everything and promo his book and sons to think that Buddy might need parenting. Buddy’s going to be at school and be far too rough with someone and upset someone. They also just say what they like and I can see that getting them in trouble at school.

(I could be wrong, I’m pregnant first time so not yet a parent. I just can see no discipline in those boys at all. Tom’s too busy being their mate to tell them no.)
My 3 year old is pretty well mannered and behaved with routine and discipline in the day but in that half an hour before bed OMG it’s like she’s got a rocket up her arse 🤣 she runs around the house and throws herself around and just keeps going... I let her do it to get energy out but I wouldn’t be filming it for my social media and I definitely would not have my glasses on cos that’s a disaster waiting to happen 😅😅

I’m cringing a little bit at Buzz ‘asking’ to be William and Bob Trundle for World Book Day... I’m sure he did 🤨🤓

Reactions: 7
I’m kind of cringing at the fakeness of her latest Facebook portal advert... showing her FaceTiming her mum in lockdown as the way to keep in contact yet she’s obviously had a film team and makeup artist in to shoot the video?

Sorry mum can’t see you, only if I’m being paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing all the wonderful, empowering International Women's Day posts today made me feel good. Then I watched Giovanna's story where she's unpacking a gifted Ocado box of food and it's just confirmed how vacuous she is. All this couple care about is freebies, money and forcing their children to be famous. It's quite the opposite to being an empowering woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Longtime lurker, but I’ve just seen Tom’s post about the Switch and he’s just a drippy, simpering little fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just been watching ugly Betty and realised that’s who gi must be taking after with most of her outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So relatable as normal. That starchef stuff is £165-£285 according to their website. That's INSANE especially as she was just advertising ocados roast in a box for a tenner

Also that chefs Easter box says 1st April? So is that an undisclosed ad? Again?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They probably use star chef because it has star in the name. Toms so quirky, he loves stars he’s even got a tattoo of them. Did you know he wrote a song called star girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
of course they didn’t bloody pay for it. Who tags #StarChefExperience in just a normal post 🥴

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Gi anymore but just went to her page for a nosey and jeez... 5 grid posts (one probably an undisclosed #ad/gift) and an ad for Portal by Facebook in her stories.

I guess with Tom not being able to tour (was going to say work but obv being in a band is an essential service so he's allowed to be in a gigantic bubble with his band mates/videographer/management team..) this year they gotta keep the money rolling in... 😑

Reactions: 6
His story tonight is I guess what the young 'uns would call a 'thirst trap'. He's a dad of 3 in his 30s with a wife sat curled up under a blanket watching telly in the other room, and he's taking topless sweaty post workout pics to share with his followers. Who is this for?!

• Haha
Tom being smug because his book is number one. Tom hun it’s only because it’s the only half decent looking £1 book on the world book day token scheme. People aren’t *actually* paying for it!

Reactions: 5
His smugness at being number 1 has irritated me to no end! Especially because his tiny comment about the "other wonderful books" was clearly such a throwaway attempt at appearing humble. I bought a couple of the other books that were on offer for my class (who are admittedly a bit old for Tom's book... although I haven't bought any of his chapter books for my classroom bookshelf on principle) and they're actually decent. Shame they couldn't have a shot at the number 1 spot because they're written by actual authors, rather than part-time singers/full-time instagram floggers.

I've also noticed that he's recently started following a few Strictly-related people... please god no...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s been sent living proof hair products. My god is she allergic to the gifted hashtag or something?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.