Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is what nursery said…

I don’t understand it at all and it’s completely baffling me.. she’s only eligible for 13.7 hours a week but you can only use a maximum of 10 of the hours a day 😩

She’s going two full days all year round x
Oh, so you're only getting 20 hours then?
30 hours is term time, so it'd be 24 hours.
But it looks like you're only getting 20 hours, not 30 🤔

Even if it was 13 hours a week free, should still be more than £35 a month 🤔

al255

VIP Member
I think side effects might hit her over the weekend ?? She’s been fine at nursery today and was ok I guess yesterday! Nursery told me she might not even get any..😂

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Oh don’t worry! I swear so much and it’s an awful habit of mine, mini A is 3 and she’s only ever copied “fuck sake” once when I was driving.. I told her it’s a naughty word and mummy was naughty for saying it. She hasn’t said it again… 😂 just keep correcting her! I tell myself I need to swear less though or else she will be going to school saying swear words lol
My son went through a phase of saying ‘fuckin hell’ 😅🤣 When I dropped something in front of him once I said fuckin hell and whenever he was riding his ride on thomas he’d bang into the side of the couch and go ‘Fuckin hell!!!!!’ or if he’d drop something he’d say it. His dad was there first time he said it and he laughed his head off so my son thought it was funny hense why he carried on saying it, he’d say it and swing his head round with a proper smirk on his face. Tbh it was so funny it was proper hard to not laugh 😂😂 But we both just said no you don’t say that, and had to put up with him saying it for a bit and we’d say no, then we just started ignoring it and he did stop. Not said it for ages. There is things they just seem to pick up on, i think just telling them no then ignoring seems to work, did for us lol. Was dead funny though 😂

Has anyone seen that video of that toddler going ‘monkeys on the car- fuck off!’ 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh thank you! glad to know I don’t have the only foul mouthed child 😂 I’ll carry on correcting her and hope she gets bored of it soon!

My daughters dad is such a prick at times! Just picked her up and she’s wearing leggings and a thick denim dress with long sleeved. I asked why she’s in that and not wearing summer clothes given it’s 23 degrees and roasting! She was so warm too. I said “if you need some summer clothes I’ve got loads..” his reply was “you’re pecking my head, fuck off” …… wtf. I said why is she wearing a long sleeved thick dress in summer! Idiot🤯
What a delightful man he sounds 🫠🫠 if my sons dad ( my boyf) told me to fuck off I think I’d kill him
---
IMG_4276.jpeg
Mine has got these red bumps on his neck I’m not sure if it’s chicken pox or not

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Oh cool! Thanks everyone, think mabelthorpe is the winner tbh. Will definitely use my NHS discount as well. I saw the seal sanctuary and will definitely be looking into going there. Beach looks nice too! How much are the extra activities that aren't included in the pass?
I think it depends what they have there and prices differ per park.
Weve played mini golf at 2 different ones and both were different prices.
They also have rock climbing at some and not at others ect

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s an issue I was just wondering! I’m aware there’s lots of factors involved but just a general amount. It’s nice to have rainy days inside as it’s rare we spend a full day indoors tbh!
It was just a suggestion, we hate spending all day indoors (even rainy days) so always try to get out somewhere when we can’t be outside.
My kids don’t have any screen time at home. They get some at my parents the two days they collect them from school (and have the littlest one), but other than that we don’t do regular screen time at all.

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I tried with my daughter august last year when she was 2.5 years old, she wasn’t ready at all. Loads of accidents and weeing more than she usually would. Tried again end of October/November and it was so easy. The difference of a few months!
Thanks that’s good to know, will leave it a bit and try again x

WhatABore

VIP Member
My child hates having her hair washed cos the water goes in her eyes. I bought her some goggles she can use for swimming too, and has it solved the problem? NO. She still screams!!!! It’s so frustrating😖
We do hair in the shower, a sponge or flannel to cover eyes and I just keep repeating to look up at the ceiling and it rarely goes in their eyes 😊