Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh may days he's
Sold his soul to advertising like the rest of them Homesense TK maxx is so far removed from his taste. He had the absolute cheek last week to tell people to stop asking about products on his posts/stories as it irrated him now he's actually doing paid ads so surely he'll get more questions? So unlikeable now
I’m disappointed in Homesense TK maxx TBH. Why would they work with Mr Neptune himself? Like you say, so far removed from his taste! There are plenty of better influencers out there who genuinely shop in their stores, I bet Toby usually turns his nose up at them!

Reactions: 1
Ugh…this guy gives me the shits, he’s nothing special and he’s definitely not an interior designer…just a little wannabe nobody…sooner he realises that, the sooner he can get off his high horse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s left Neptune to be a designer … like I like decorating my home. I’d say it’s nice enough but I’m not giving up nursing to rely on decorating 🙈

Ugh…this guy gives me the shits, he’s nothing special and he’s definitely not an interior designer…just a little wannabe nobody…sooner he realises that, the sooner he can get off his high horse 😉
Exactly!! Interior designers are ones who can follow a brief any brief not just one that's similar to Tobys taste. In his bio he actually claims to be an interior designer with a studio. The guy is honestly so far up his own arse at times

Exactly!! Interior designers are ones who can follow a brief any brief not just one that's similar to Tobys taste. In his bio he actually claims to be an interior designer with a studio. The guy is honestly so far up his own arse at times
He's got an office in his cottage.....that's not a studio 🤭

• Haha
It gets worse if you check out his website, the wording sounds like it was put together by a 5 year old but he’s banging on and on about working on interior designs all across the country 🤥

He’ll design a full room for £500 or if you just want his home styling services him to dot a lamp, throw and a few scatter cushion around it’s a mere £350

God.. a countdown to tell us he's got a You Tube channel. I bet you his new carefree approach is even more curated even though it promises not to be

Just watched it and it was weird. It was in and out if focus with so many cuts and noticeable edits. His background isn't exactly truthful, as I remember when he first came onto insta he said he was working in financial services. Yet he describes himself as always working in interior design. His only design experience and merit is is own home and that's only been since lockdown. It all smells a bit fake to me. Trying to be the new male version of Lydia Millen I think

Last edited:
I actually like Toby and it's awful he seems to have got bullied so much in real life....but his latest stories have me very curious about whether it was at Neptune where he was called all those names....? He mentioned it was in a workplace last year - do you remember he announced he was leaving his financial job and going to work in Neptune and then there was no more about it until he announced he had set up his own business and no mention of leaving Neptune...

I actually like Toby and it's awful he seems to have got bullied so much in real life....but his latest stories have me very curious about whether it was at Neptune where he was called all those names....? He mentioned it was in a workplace last year - do you remember he announced he was leaving his financial job and going to work in Neptune and then there was no more about it until he announced he had set up his own business and no mention of leaving Neptune...
I’d be surprised if it was Neptune just because the role he did for them seemed part time and something that would have been done remotely? The way he’s written it makes me think it would have been a face to face job?

That was my first thought too and i can't recall the last time I saw him drop their brand name or even any neptune hauls. So perhaps it was? I like him too but he tries so hard to be everything, he's now onto another concept in his life. The guy just needs to take a chill pill and enjoy his lovely life. One minute he says he proud, strong and has moved on from his bullying then next minute hes lying on the sofa with a sad face doubting his self.

Im sure he said his husband said no dont it. I could just about take the walls but not the door. Its awful. Every lovveey will be saying its gorgeous. His story on neutrals was a complete condratiction to the brown. Im really losing track of how much painting he does.

Im sure he said his husband said no dont it. I could just about take the walls but not the door. Its awful. Every lovveey will be saying its gorgeous. His story on neutrals was a complete condratiction to the brown. Im really losing track of how much painting he does.
ceiling brown to. It’s grim.
I’m big fan of his decor usually.
but this is terrible.

I see him about town from time to time
This just don’t seem to be him. It would depress me.
it will make good pics but actually living in it would be so dark dirty and depressing.

Ohh no. Hes now painting the stairs and hall. Hes really dropped all the Neptune stuff now, hasnt he?. I reckon that was the employer he was bullied at. Hes using copy F & B paint as well. I think hes lost his mind. He needs to close the brown paint tin lid!!

Reactions: 3
Ohh ffs, Toby always does this dramatic countdown to some big announcement. Then the announcement is usually something daft like ohh I bought a plant pot and some cutlery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5