Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh ffs, Toby always does this dramatic countdown to some big announcement. Then the announcement is usually something daft like ohh I bought a plant pot and some cutlery 🙄
Maybe if we’re super lucky it’ll be a discount code on a super boring but incredibly overpriced product, so we too can have characterless interiors that are carbon copies of Neptune show rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didnt his dressing room used to be his beloved little office,/workspace ? Its a small cottage does it have that many rooms? He was desperate to have a lovely light cottage now hes making it a dark cave? Why does he do all this for validation?? And why dpes the dressing room need a curtain if its your own home??There are some home instagrammers i follow who have taken a break and are just now on pinterest. Probably having realised they just want people to look at nice pictures rather than coming up with new content everday.

Reactions: 4
Didnt his dressing room used to be his beloved little office,/workspace ? Its a small cottage does it have that many rooms? He was desperate to have a lovely light cottage now hes making it a dark cave? Why does he do all this for validation?? And why dpes the dressing room need a curtain if its your own home??There are some home instagrammers i follow who have taken a break and are just now on pinterest. Probably having realised they just want people to look at nice pictures rather than coming up with new content everday.
And it looks like he's had new fitted shelves/cupboards put in to sitting room where he'd originally ripped out ones which look exactly the same 🤷‍♀️
what exactly are his qualifications as an interior designer? Painting some walls and buying more cushions does not make one an interior designer

Reactions: 2
He makes no sense. Literally I cannot work out of he is some sort of parody. All he does is change things around in his house and then back again. Peppered with the odd ‘guys we’ve got a huge announcement to make’ which is usually to say he is painting to skirting boards in ‘smelly vag’ or some other Farrow and Ball nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dressing room is tit!!!…why does he need a dressing table? A full length mirror would of been better & those rails are wonky…he’s an absolute plonker 🙄

Reactions: 1
These hooks are making me twitchy......they're not level / or centred on the panels ....his attention to detail is appalling
2470EA31-7E5D-42C7-85CA-A361EF586527.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hole in wall next to dressing room mirror attention to detail zero , he is ruining that cottage

These hooks are making me twitchy......they're not level / or centred on the panels ....his attention to detail is appalling
View attachment 1471490
I can hardly look at that, why is he standing back and admiring that effort, wtf makes him think thats a job done well.is he blind? His new puppy is cute though. Recently his before and after pictures have been looking the reverse. The before pictures were less than 18 mths ago, it hardly before and after as the befores were updates too.

Just a short while ago, less than a month, on the 18 July he posted a reel on his love of neutrals. Insane that he changed his mind 2 weeks later.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with painting a room once every 5 years or so, let alone monthly like he does! Even if the paint etc is gifted he must spend a fortune on getting the finished look!

Is he for real?....he wants to paint again?,!.... obviously decided that he doesn't like the dungeon chic look after all?
7FC7453B-1E0F-482D-9AFF-569DD8F55EBA.jpg

• Haha
😲 We only see an snippet of Tobys troubled mind with the constant decorating. Poor Mikey Toby is never settled. If hes an interior designer why does he get it so wrong?surely if he repaints the bookcase the whole room needs repainted? The faux old beams will be down soon too shortly after the redmodelling of everything done in the last 6 months. Hes insane

Why is he asking for our opinions on furniture placement? Isn’t he suppose to be the interior designer now? * eye roll *