Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be a real job. It will be an in house influencer social media bod filming content in exchange for a taupe rug and a tin of paint. Neptune employ professional interior designers I’ve seen them at work in the one near us. Not a vapid fanboy with an obsession with their table runners.
I think his family finance him. There’s no way on earth somebody his age would own a cottage near Bath and spend their days shopping and styling without family input. Probably tax planning. The cottage is the blandest place I’ve ever seen it’s simply a microcosm of Neptune. His must have literally nothing else to do.
I do buy Neptune we have their lamps, pictures crockery and dining table. Do I want my whole house full of it? No. Mix it up for crying out loud!!

Reactions: 6
It won’t be a real job. It will be an in house influencer social media bod filming content in exchange for a taupe rug and a tin of paint. Neptune employ professional interior designers I’ve seen them at work in the one near us. Not a vapid fanboy with an obsession with their table runners.
I think his family finance him. There’s no way on earth somebody his age would own a cottage near Bath and spend their days shopping and styling without family input. Probably tax planning. The cottage is the blandest place I’ve ever seen it’s simply a microcosm of Neptune. His must have literally nothing else to do.
I do buy Neptune we have their lamps, pictures crockery and dining table. Do I want my whole house full of it? No. Mix it up for crying out loud!!
Obsession for table runners 😆 lol I agree he leads a stay at home wife from the home counties yet he's in his 20s. He has died his hair now for Autumn...doesn't suit him at all. Hell probably die it back tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And he has the time to paint his skirting boards a 'fun colour for autumn' 🙄

I can’t even be bothered to change the cushions round for autumn, let alone paint the skirting boards specifically for it 🤣

Reactions: 2
He’s painting again! ‘The stairwell seasonal makeover.’ Really? Are these people for real? Imagine talking like this to your friends in real life. Actually, imagine doing this in real life. It reeks of desperation for likes on the gram and actually shows how dissatisfied he is with everything after what only seems like two minutes!!!! Plus all the new accessories! Lamps, throws, cushions, foliage, vases, baskets.....the list goes on. What does he do with them all???? He only lives in a cottage!!!! He is fascinating! The wedding is going to be some spectacle!!!!! He’s probably got about 10 outfit changes planned. Wonder if Neptune do a wedding gift service??? Although come to think of it, there’s very little from their collection that he hasn’t already got!!! 🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s painting again! ‘The stairwell seasonal makeover.’ Really? Are these people for real? Imagine talking like this to your friends in real life. Actually, imagine doing this in real life. It reeks of desperation for likes on the gram and actually shows how dissatisfied he is with everything after what only seems like two minutes!!!! Plus all the new accessories! Lamps, throws, cushions, foliage, vases, baskets.....the list goes on. What does he do with them all???? He only lives in a cottage!!!! He is fascinating! The wedding is going to be some spectacle!!!!! He’s probably got about 10 outfit changes planned. Wonder if Neptune do a wedding gift service??? Although come to think of it, there’s very little from their collection that he hasn’t already got!!! 🙄😉
Wonder will he get married in socks? 😂…he really is a snooze fest, There is absolutely nothing original about him, just a wannabe Neptune Buffoon

I was just thinking that. And the hall was nicer before !!

I was just thinking that. And the hall was nicer before !!
I agree and didn't he say he realised he was focussing too much on perfection for the gram previously so he took a break and nows he's on it more than ever? I have to freshen up my white woodwork this year as its been 2 years and he does it every 3 months. I mean come on 🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree and didn't he say he realised he was focussing too much on perfection for the gram previously so he took a break and nows he's on it more than ever? I have to freshen up my white woodwork this year as its been 2 years and he does it every 3 months. I mean come on 🤣
Lol mines 5 years. I really need it done wonder would he do mine lol

He is fascinating - but not necessarily in a good way.
Does he ever go anywhere except for that cottage and Neptune?
His life is so wasteful and consumerist - so out of touch

He really is fascinating! No wonder he’s got so many followers, I’ve never come across someone like him before!

Reactions: 2
I was confused with those glasses I actually thought they might be part of a filter as they magnify his eyes by at least 100% they look almost comical. I wonder if he even needs prescription glasses. On another matter I'm sure he was painting his kitchen panelling olive but turned out to be pink?? Ah well at least it matches his wedding wrapping paper.

• Haha
I was confused with those glasses I actually thought they might be part of a filter as they magnify his eyes by at least 100% they look almost comical. I wonder if he even needs prescription glasses. On another matter I'm sure he was painting his kitchen panelling olive but turned out to be pink?? Ah well at least it matches his wedding wrapping paper.
This really cracked me up! 🤣

He’s hardly back a wet week and he’s already on preaching.
He doesn’t have the skin to have a social media platform.