Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He confessed people it do for opportunities and we should be mindful.... er duh that's what most despise and have issue with.

He confessed people it do for opportunities and we should be mindful.... er duh that's what most despise and have issue with.
How sad is that? Constantly trying to keep up with Instagram at the expense of any enjoyment or appreciation for your own home.

Reactions: 2
Good God for a while I thought he was fairly normal but no he's back to painting everything again for spring. He's insane

Some of the best interior accounts don't need to decorate that much, their homes are designed and styled for different seasons without the need to paint a wall.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Toby is a lovely guy as he comes across nice enough. However, I just cannot understand the constant decorating followed by redecorating, months or even weeks later!!!! He decorated his study room not that long ago and now he is redecorating it AGAIN!!!! He must also spend so much time and effort moving things from one room to another to photograph them in different places. He cannot be a very contended person to crave changes at home as often as he does. When I first followed him, I was quite inspired by his home and interior design inspiration. However, I now find his account annoying and a bit of a sham as everything is constantly changing ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! Sorry, but this is neither realistic or practical for most normal people.

His How To vids crack me up. Can’t believe he showed us how to make a bed the other week, and not in a ‘hack’ kind of way, just a vid of him making his bed!

• Haha
He's obsessed by his shoes and reels showing his converse. Anyone think his new bathroom floor is a bit crap looks like one, if you moved into you might want to cover up.

He's obsessed by his shoes and reels showing his converse. Anyone think his new bathroom floor is a bit crap looks like one, if you moved into you might want to cover up.
I kinda like the tiles but looks like they’ve been installed really badly. Totally agree the vid was more about his shoes 😂

I kinda like the tiles but looks like they’ve been installed really badly. Totally agree the vid was more about his shoes 😂
Yeh agree it was more the finish than the style. He's another one who's set up his own interior business based on insta likes rather than qualified experience

I love his style but if late it’s very dark dull and the finish on his rooms are terrible. The bath panel at bottom is terrible. Skirting bits not sanded etc.

I wondered if the bathroom panelling/finishing wasn’t finished perhaps? Well, more I hoped it wasn’t as if it is finished it’s shocking!

Oh may days he's
Sold his soul to advertising like the rest of them Homesense TK maxx is so far removed from his taste. He had the absolute cheek last week to tell people to stop asking about products on his posts/stories as it irrated him now he's actually doing paid ads so surely he'll get more questions? So unlikeable now

Which post did he ask that?
He is so low level. So predictable with nothing that stands out at all. He will not stand any chance in influencer world.