Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has no one commented that he has changed his name on insta!!! And is no longer 'tobyandroodad' šŸ˜³
he changed it a while ago - heā€™s still got that heā€™s her husband on the bio!

some well meaning follower tried to give advice on her post of her daughter in her gymnastic kit top amd underwear.
Rather than just disagreeing quietly, and accepting it came from a good place/with good intentions Harriet decided to publicly blast them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
he changed it a while ago - heā€™s still got that heā€™s her husband on the bio!

some well meaning follower tried to give advice on her post of her daughter in her gymnastic kit top amd underwear.
Rather than just disagreeing quietly, and accepting it came from a good place/with good intentions Harriet decided to publicly blast them
I thought the photo was inappropriate when I saw it. I canā€™t see the followerā€™s comments, she must have deleted them, but I can see Harrietā€™s reply. Harriet is clearly rattled as she knows she has basically posted a picture of her daughter in her underwear for the world to see. Who cares if itā€™s a leotard, it has the same coverage as a pair of knickers. Her daughter cannot provide informed consent to the posting of the photo, whatever Harriet says.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Yeh I find it embarrassing for him that he is just known as her husband. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I didn't see where she had blasted someone in public. But they must have got under her skin to do that!!

Jeez when are these people going to learn? Sheā€™s mates with Brummy Mummy whose kids are on some very disgusting websites apparently. Itā€™d make you want to run for the hills not keep sharing photos of your children in a state of undress which can easily fall into the wrong hands :(

Reactions: 9
Jeez when are these people going to learn? Sheā€™s mates with Brummy Mummy whose kids are on some very disgusting websites apparently. Itā€™d make you want to run for the hills not keep sharing photos of your children in a state of undress which can easily fall into the wrong hands :(
She has got so defensive with that comment when what the poster said is absolutely bob on! No you wouldnā€™t say it about a boy in sportswear but he couldnā€™t be stood in undies and a tshirt would he? Harriet preaches to everyone about all her views but godforbid shes ever in the wrong

Reactions: 8
She has got so defensive with that comment when what the poster said is absolutely bob on! No you wouldnā€™t say it about a boy in sportswear but he couldnā€™t be stood in undies and a tshirt would he? Harriet preaches to everyone about all her views but godforbid shes ever in the wrong
Of COURSE she twisted it to be a feminist issue. No itā€™s a SAFETY issue. Itā€™s inappropriate to show your 5/6 year old in basically her knickers with 118 thousand people. Yes itā€™s sad that you even have to think twice about sharing such a sweet snapshot but the internet can be a dark place so sadly you have to protect your children from predators especially when theyā€™re half dressed.

Reactions: 7
How old is the kid? 5/6? She wonā€™t have clue about consent, privacy, her digital footprint or who can see what her mother shares on the internet. So even if Harriet does ask her if sheā€™s ok to share, really, itā€™s not.
Also, if sheā€™s making the child thing that getting likes on social media is a a thing then thatā€™s another parenting fail.
This is all going to come back to bite them, and all the others when their children find and realise whatā€™s been shared about them.

Shes as bad as five little doves...5 pr/gifted uk hols so far this summer hols for her family inc 3 kids šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬. Makes me mad. Being a keyworker in school seeing real families struggle and these lot fek off on trips!!
Yet again five little doves are taking their children out of school for a ā€œfreebieā€. Why no childcare because they blatantly sign up to a business which is in direct competition with their own families business ā€¦. True colours will do anything for money! Fake little doves more like ! Do not believe everything you read as they are complete fakes šŸ˜”

Five little doves are the worst of the instamums even the name is fake as only 3 are doves! Fake little doves more like always taking the children out of school for freebies constantly doing ads and moaning how stressful her life is. Sells out their own family business to direct competitors just for the money šŸ’° do not believe anything you read on the gram as itā€™s all fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s going to be a shock for these insta mums who use their kids for stuff like days out and holidays etc when they hit secondary school age because the secondary schools take no tit around term time absence and days off etc. They wonā€™t care if ā€œI have 50k followers on Instagram, Iā€™m being paid to take the kids to Disney during a school weekā€ and theyā€™ll find themselves being a bit stuck. The local schools to us have told parents that if they choose to take their kids on holiday somewhere where quarantine or isolating is required on return and that is known before they go then itā€™s unauthorised absence. I canā€™t see any of these mums coping with being pinged by the EWO because their kids have been out of school for ā€œworkā€. If you want to take your child out of school for paid work that they are doing thereā€™s a whole protocol that has to be followed and given that none of these insta huns probably donā€™t put the money earned into their kids savings or even make sure basic safeguarding is in place I doubt they are ready for this.

When my kids were at school our son did some modelling. He was paid. It went into his bank account. He did a week where he went to London for a job. School authorised it because his attendance was good, he wasnā€™t in a GCSE year, and he did schoolwork during his down time in between sessions and there was an educational person on site to manage him and the other kids.
That isnā€™t the same as pulling your kids for a week away at Disney for Instagram, or whateverā€¦

Reactions: 1
And as for missing on their education already I bet they are behind ā€¦ as parents you make sacrifices with your career and should be same for influencers even if it does pay. Whatā€™s the cost to their childrenā€™s development

Reactions: 2
So I donā€™t know how reliable this is but a friend of a friend (I live near her) told me her hubs has been caught cheating multiple times and they just stay together for the gramā€¦
Apparently sleeping with other mumstagrammers as well maybe he has a type šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Ooh I was wondering why they never seem to mention ā€˜Mummy and Daddy Hewā€™ anymoreā€¦

• Haha
So I donā€™t know how reliable this is but a friend of a friend (I live near her) told me her hubs has been caught cheating multiple times and they just stay together for the gramā€¦
No way!!!
I thought Mrs Feminist would have kicked his cheating ass out and exploited it for content

Ooh I was wondering why they never seem to mention ā€˜Mummy and Daddy Hewā€™ anymoreā€¦
And they arenā€™t following each other anymore šŸ‘€

This is the kind of tea we are all here for ā˜•

Latest AD - no mask despite them now being required and her kid literally touching EVERYTHING in the shop. Great Covid-Esque timing there

Not everything in life is gifted! Put your hand in your pocket and pay like the rest of us! twit.
So it did cost Ā£80 and now itā€™s Ā£100ā€¦ā€¦erm a Ā£20 increase doesnā€™t sound too bad considering that most businesses have have the most horrendous two years.

Maybe they need to increase their prices because they have lost time trading or that staff are hard to get so they are having to pay them more or that less people can book in because of social distancing. Seriously how is she this thick?

Reactions: 6
Did a bit of asking around some mutual friends today after my previous comment and I think itā€™s true! Sounds like they have been on the rocks for years and are only still together bc he works for her. How do they afford their lifestyle just off her tit ads? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.