Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she's been showing more of Adam since it was mentioned here about him playing away 🙄 another instahun reading here and then trying to make out everything is hunky dory
The “gazing into each other’s eyes” photo is utter cringe
I still maintain she is so raging her page is hidden in the quiet threads and not racking up page after page because she thinks she’s so special
(and thats because all your followers are bots hun)

Reactions: 6
I still maintain she is so raging her page is hidden in the quiet threads and not racking up page after page because she thinks she’s so special
The photo is SO cringe. He looks uncomfortable, but what's new there 😆 he has looked done with it all for the last two years. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww what, do you mean her ‘follow unfollow’ tactics haven’t brought in actual genuine followers who want to consume her content? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Doing a ad for family Christmas pjs on Christmas eve great bit of influencing there 🙄
also she posted a couple of weeks ago about Xmas Eve boxes and how she’d just chosen packs of PJ’s that the kids need she went for ones that weren’t Xmas themed and put a pair of them in the box so they have new PJ’s but they can be used after Xmas - like she was saying she didn’t agree with solely for Xmas PJ’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
also she posted a couple of weeks ago about Xmas Eve boxes and how she’d just chosen packs of PJ’s that the kids need she went for ones that weren’t Xmas themed and put a pair of them in the box so they have new PJ’s but they can be used after Xmas - like she was saying she didn’t agree with solely for Xmas PJ’s
Memory (and morals) of a goldfish her

Reactions: 3
Doing a ad for family Christmas pjs on Christmas eve great bit of influencing there 🙄
How bleeping cringe can you get! So where is the actual Xmas eve pic?! I cannot wait until these kids refuse to be in the pics and surely his mates must take the piss something chronic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Okay tattlers sorry for the radio silence but I am BACK after some seeeeeerious digging around mutual friends. I’m 99% sure this is true, he’s deffs been sticking his dick around and one of them is called @justineupnorth on insta & from the looks of it like you said maybe mummy (& maybe daddy😉) hew too! Merry Xmas xxx

• Wow
Okay tattlers sorry for the radio silence but I am BACK after some seeeeeerious digging around mutual friends. I’m 99% sure this is true, he’s deffs been sticking his dick around and one of them is called @justineupnorth on insta & from the looks of it like you said maybe mummy (& maybe daddy😉) hew too! Merry Xmas xxx
To be honest Harriet and Justine are just like knock off versions of each other so I can see why he might get confused there!

Interesting, I follow Justine and yes she is similar to Harriet! Would think less of her if she has shagged him,

The photo is SO cringe. He looks uncomfortable, but what's new there 😆 he has looked done with it all for the last two years. 🤣
👍
He's always looked bored to death and totally disinterested in his children and her for ages, I used to follow her until she just became the queen of Ads/freebies

You are doing gods work 🦾

Reactions: 2
Excellent detective work there @disneylover45 i applaud you!
He definitely has a type then - bopo women who love to prance about in their undercrackers whilst peddling utter shite and being paid for it

Can’t believe Harriet has stuck by him. Very sad really as despite her being a dick, I do think she’s quite a strong independent woman who could easily kick his cheating ass to the curb but I’m guessing after cutting off her Mum, she would literally have no one. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing from her instagram she’s split with her partner as there were gushing posts on his feed in June then August the tone changes. I wonder if her & Adam were getting it on when they were together/were the cause of the split

Didn’t Harriet go on the Disney cruise solo around August time?

Excellent detective work there @disneylover45 i applaud you!
He definitely has a type then - bopo women who love to prance about in their undercrackers whilst peddling utter shite and being paid for it

Can’t believe Harriet has stuck by him. Very sad really as despite her being a dick, I do think she’s quite a strong independent woman who could easily kick his cheating ass to the curb but I’m guessing after cutting off her Mum, she would literally have no one. Sad really.
Oooh has she cut off her mother? Didn't they extend that house so she could live with them or did I imagine that 🤔

Oooh has she cut off her mother? Didn't they extend that house so she could live with them or did I imagine that 🤔
Yes, she made a joke before Christmas about having loads of room to store Christmas presents in the annex they built for someone who they don’t talk to anymore.

• Wow
Yes, she made a joke before Christmas about having loads of room to store Christmas presents in the annex they built for someone who they don’t talk to anymore.
Maybe the mother told him to do one or her she was better than a cheating twit head so they kicked her out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe the mother told him to do one or her she was better than a cheating twit head so they kicked her out 🤷🏼‍♀️
I reckon you could be right. If that’s the case then it’s even sadder than I thought that she’s chosen his cheating ass over her own mother and the kids have lost a grandparent because their dad can’t keep it in his trousers

I reckon you could be right. If that’s the case then it’s even sadder than I thought that she’s chosen his cheating ass over her own mother and the kids have lost a grandparent because their dad can’t keep it in his trousers
I gotta be honest here. I’m no supermodel but how the hell did that gormless twit get more than one woman in the sack?!
as for her if it’s true she’s reaped what she sowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.