Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks dreadful. Not like it’s been freshly done at all. If she paid for that then she wasted her money. I’ve seen better hair done by people themselves. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Did a bit of asking around some mutual friends today after my previous comment and I think it’s true! Sounds like they have been on the rocks for years and are only still together bc he works for her. How do they afford their lifestyle just off her tit ads? 🤣🤣🤣
Have to agree. She doesn’t get the engagement to withstand propping the family up long term and her book deal was clearly a flop. I worry they’ll drive themselves into huge debt to keep up appearances on the gram as clearly the relationship has been too

Reactions: 1
Did a bit of asking around some mutual friends today after my previous comment and I think it’s true! Sounds like they have been on the rocks for years and are only still together bc he works for her. How do they afford their lifestyle just off her tit ads? 🤣🤣🤣
Whatttttt????so is this a couple they used to mention? As if he has cheated!! Not being awful but come on! You would think with all the body confidence shite she would have kicked him out!

Reactions: 2
Yes and it appears after some digging on the gram that Harriet & husband were both godparents to their kid two years ago! Talk about keeping it in the family

• Wow
The dad in that other family is extremely camp- wonder if the cheating was with Mummy or Daddy Hew 🧐

• Haha
Yes and it appears after some digging on the gram that Harriet & husband were both godparents to their kid two years ago! Talk about keeping it in the family
If you go back to like 2019 he likes all her posts when her boobs Mummy Hew's boobs are out 🤣 then he doesn't like anything after a while. She was still liking her posts until October of this year!! Oww I would love to k ow what's gone on 🤣🤣🤣

They’re going on a date night - she’s definitely been reading here 👋🏻
🤣 course she has. When do you ever see any posts as a couple. He has been caught cheating, staying together for the kids as its coming up to Xmas and she needs them for content. Desperate attempt to re kindle.....a mid week date night 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Giving her free content ideas now aren’t we?
Is a band-aid baby on the cards do we reckon? Works dried up. Marriage on the rocks…?

Moaning in her latest post that she has no time so anything for Christmas!!! Get a proper job like the rest of us love!! 🙄🙄🙄 Also moaning about the price of a day out if it isn't gifted she ain't interested 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why aren't they wearing masks at Disney on Ice? She's trying to advertise it but breaking the venues own rules. I was actually considering taking my kids but having seen that nobody is bothering to wear masks I don't think I want to risk it, especially so close to Christmas!

Can’t believe Edith is only just having her first haircut 🤨 She’s nearly 7! No wonder she always looks like scruffy doesn’t look like they ever even brush it. Hope she gets a substantial amount taken off so it’s more manageable!

• Sick
Can’t help but feel this mornings “doll gate” was made up and all for content!

Noticed she's been showing more of Adam since it was mentioned here about him playing away 🙄 another instahun reading here and then trying to make out everything is hunky dory

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.