Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she wear a wedding ring before? I am sure she did and there isn't one on now?
yeah I thought she did…so strange that it’s been months we’ve been noticing signs of a split and she’s still trying to cover it up

Reactions: 2
It’s very sad if they have split, hopefully it’s amicable for both them and the children’s sakes.

Reactions: 1
It’s very sad if they have split, hopefully it’s amicable for both them and the children’s sakes.
Well he seems to be doing stuff with the kids and liking her posts so if they have split seems amicable enough. Also his mum was at the house the other day I think?

I am sure she reads what's written on here, as soon as anything marriage wise is said she then puts photos on of him to make out all is perfect

Reactions: 2
I am sure she reads what's written on here, as soon as anything marriage wise is said she then puts photos on of him to make out all is perfect
Without a doubt she checks here religiously and I bet if anything she’s absolutely devastated she’s on the quieter threads and isn’t getting discussed on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Confirmed she's cut her "toxic" mother out of her life. Seemed to have kept her house though so that's lucky for her

Confirmed she's cut her "toxic" mother out of her life. Seemed to have kept her house though so that's lucky for her
She bought the house from her quite a while ago I think

Strange she built her soo toxic mother a annex is shes so bad? 🤔

Maybe this is why the husband had a breakdown cos he realised he has to parent his own kids now without MIL’s help!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow fair play to her not exploiting it for content. Hope the kids still get to see her despite everything as she seemed to dote on them and do so much with them

Oh wow fair play to her not exploiting it for content. Hope the kids still get to see her despite everything as she seemed to dote on them and do so much with them
If her relationship with her own child is toxic then I highly doubt the kids will see her, even if she does seem to dote on them.

So she doesn’t see her mum or her dad? 🤔
Has she ever mentioned her dad?

It seems she’s cut her mum out of her life from recent posts and sadly her dad passed away when she was young
Ah that is sad 😞 sounds like a lot of complex issues going on. Hopefully she won’t live to regret cutting off her mum.

I suspect like most of these “big” influencers, she’s not actually that nice a person to be around. Having to perform, act, and live your life for social media as a family can’t be much fun. She annoys me with her posts, and how patronising and fake she is, can’t imagine what she’s like in real life! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she's also had issues with her in laws in the past too
It must be hard for them if they’re private people (which I’m guessing as they’ve never been shared on any posts) to have a DIL sharing SO much of your son and grandkids lives online and in such detail. I bet this influencer malarkey must cause so many arguments between spouses and in laws and in time, probably the children themselves who have had every moment exploited and shared to strangers on the internet

Reactions: 3
I suspect like most of these “big” influencers, she’s not actually that nice a person to be around. Having to perform, act, and live your life for social media as a family can’t be much fun. She annoys me with her posts, and how patronising and fake she is, can’t imagine what she’s like in real life! 🤦‍♀️
Just as annoying if she’s anything like she was as a teen!

Yes and she has said some pretty awful things about her husband in the past- done whole blog posts on very personal stuff or their marriage- and of course the reader then only sees her side of things. 😬

Reactions: 4
How has no one commented that he has changed his name on insta!!! And is no longer 'tobyandroodad' 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.