Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this woman. Every single simple politics post today - I started snooping when someone mentioned her presence on the page on here - within 20 minutes of a post she's on it - "liked", "liked" "liked" etc...

😴😴

Does she literally sit glued to their page waiting for a post to like/comment on?? So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god this woman. Every single simple politics post today - I started snooping when someone mentioned her presence on the page on here - within 20 minutes of a post she's on it - "liked", "liked" "liked" etc...

😴😴

Does she literally sit glued to their page waiting for a post to like/comment on?? So sad.
Should be looking after her daughter, who by the way did she mention, is ill

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5 out of her last 8 grid pics are all ADs. Surely as a follower you’d just be sick to death of her peddling yet more crap and flaunting all the free crap she’s given?

Reactions: 7
Never posted before, but… surely using a paid AD to promote Macmillan coffee morning defeats the object that it’s to raise money for a charity?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"I'm off to meet a publisher for a secret project I'm working on"

So she's got another book deal basically 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The first one bombed so so hard. Confused why they’d bother again, surely she should be too embarrassed to even contemplate it. Horse. Dead. Flog.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how you find out sales figures etc but currently on Amazon it says her book is ranked 208,860 in Books and 461,585 in Kindle Store. It came out at the end of April so less than 5 months ago so I would say it isn’t exactly setting the world alight.

I wonder if he’s had enough? I’m fairly sure there are a few insta husbands who hate their wive’s jobs and the selling of their lives to make money and get clicks and frankly they all become insufferable when they get vaguely “famous”.
she annoys me and I’m not married to her…
I think you could be right. His insta used to be something like tobyandroodad, now it's adam_shearsmith_

It might not be the reason for the change but its where my mind went first.

She has posted about half term in the meal plan that it wasn't the one for her? Yet last week was all smiles and pumpkin picking. Also she hasn't posted any stories where she talks?something is off 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her boys look so bored. They are of the age where they are so over having every bit of their life milked for likes - maybe she’s realised the gravy train is stopping

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.