Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she used to be one of them showy off mums taking the kids everywhere, since lockdown they haven’t even been on a day trip anywhere?? they have done buggar all these school holidays! shows that she only does things that are free gifted/PR trip
I stopped watching her because the amount of gifted trips and holidays genuinely made me feel like I was depriving my children

Reactions: 5
Now I am very sure that collecting a cat is NOT one of the exceptions for when you can leave your home. So hows she justifying that?

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching her because the amount of gifted trips and holidays genuinely made me feel like I was depriving my children
It was quite awful to see how desensitised the kids were to it all when they did their holiday announcements it was like “oh Disney again.. whoopee”

The back to back to back to back holidays were a joke!
also hey guess what, we had an AMAZING time on our free holiday, with extra gifts, special access, queue jumping passes-what a surprise?!
Totally agree the kids didn’t give a toss by the end....wasted on them
I also hate that they are buying a child a kitten as a birthday present. Animal charities have campaigned time and time again that pets shouldn’t be given as gifts, especially to children. It just doesn’t sit right with me considering her platform and the responsibility this brings.

Reactions: 3
The kitten as a birthday present made me feel very uncomfortable since she mentioned it. Even though she may love and care for the kitten for its lifetime, she has a platform where other people will possibly be influenced into thinking this is OK to just get an animal and stick a bow on it for a present.

Reactions: 5
It was quite awful to see how desensitised the kids were to it all when they did their holiday announcements it was like “oh Disney again.. whoopee”
Omg there’s a Canadian blogger who did a big Disney announcement and her kids were literally like 😐. I would have been fuming!!!!

Latest stories make me think she’s been conned and there’s now no kitten to collect... wonder if she paid a deposit for it..

Is there a reason these influencers do these gurny faces ? Really nervous kitten with an eye infection getting given to a small child as a birthday present....
Ive started touching my face when doing video calls and it always makes me think of her 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what sort of weirdos would share another strangers story of her child getting a kitten?

shes reposted saying ‘your shares honestly mean so much to me’

why?? cant you just get your kid a cat without it having to be an internet sensation 🤨

what sort of weirdos would share another strangers story of her child getting a kitten?

shes reposted saying ‘your shares honestly mean so much to me’

why?? cant you just get your kid a cat without it having to be an internet sensation 🤨
Or your kids have a birthday where they didn’t have to wait to open their presents until Mummy has set up the scene perfectly to share your big day with 100,000 strangers.

I think they’re all struggling with content, I mean 4 stories about how she can’t remember where certain lights were from?

When they don’t work, or go to events or have paid content it comes very clear who is an influencer/flogger and who is a content creator. I love All that she is - they do flog but also create beautiful and clever things I want to look at

Reactions: 6
She has a website, then an Instagram account that she fills every day- wonder what’s in the book that we can’t just find online!? Do people actually buy these books for genuine tips or is it just an easy read?

Reactions: 6
Tips and hacks on montherhood?! Jesus Christ give me a break!
She is the LAST person I would ask for advice with regards to parenting.
All her kids activities are free/gifted/collaborations, every bloody baking, crafting, Lego session seems to be an ad!
And don’t get be started on the behaviour of her youngest. How she got a book deal I will never know.

Reactions: 7
All her kids activities are free/gifted/collaborations, every bloody baking, crafting, Lego session seems to be an ad!
And don’t get be started on the behaviour of her youngest. How she got a book deal I will never know.
Totally agree - i actually follow her to see how NOT to raise my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I totally agree. She also doesn’t provide a balanced healthy diet for her kids. Her weekly shops are full of junk food and she believes that giving her youngest a fruit winder is the same as giving her a piece of fruit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.