Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She commenting on simple politics Instagram again. Maybe if she lived in the real world this wouldn't rile me so much. She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 2
She commenting on simple politics Instagram again. Maybe if she lived in the real world this wouldn't rile me so much. She hasn't got a clue.
I’ve unfollowed simple politics because I just can’t see her comments anymore- the level of stupidity is unreal......she actually thinks she’s cool and witty. I don’t follow her- did for about a week 3 years ago so I don’t know why Instagram puts her comments at the top to rile me?

Does anyone wonder if she has donated her fee re the charity bake promotion or kept it? It's not like she needs the money is it. And I wondered how she does the outfit video in the morning then see she says her other half hs done the school run, so thats how. It seems that her life is dictated by the unruly kids, being woken up god knows how early ect. Either introduce better parenting techniques or don't complain about it!

Reactions: 3
The tiredness complaining is ridiculous, get more exercise, eat healthier, go the bed earlier and sort your kids sleeping habits out!!
Seriously myself and OH both work full time and if our kids woke us up at 5am we’d be buggered, but we don’t let them! Her children aren’t babies anymore, surely they should be sleeping better?! Turn the screens off and get them in bed!

Reactions: 6
That’s all she seems to do... how the duck does she have time for it all. She must never be off her phone.
As for that reel when they were having a date day... how about just get dressed and go, instead of spending ages making a bleeping reel.

Sticking her tongue out through her underbite and her thinking it’s cute is making me crazy

Reactions: 4
I wish she would wear a bra that actually fits
I’m really confused what her “brand” actually is now the kids are older. She’s got the worst sense of style and eyebrows so she’s hardly going to crack the beauty and fashion market. Horse. Dead. Flogging.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would wear a bra that actually fits
I’m really confused what her “brand” actually is now the kids are older. She’s got the worst sense of style and eyebrows so she’s hardly going to crack the beauty and fashion market. Horse. Dead. Flogging.
‘BOPO’ in ill fitting clothes. Just riding the freebie wagon.

Think she looks alright most of the time to be honest, wish I had the confidence to wear something other than stuff to just hide in.

Oh poor love - her pressure cooker is broke. You would never have guessed. Please send me a free one!

Now on the beg for GHD’s whilst excepting gifts for new babies (when she isn’t expecting). Going to pass on to her manager (just buy them a gift love).

Surely she isn’t the demographic for pregnant or new mums - such a bad freebie for the brand .

• Wow
Now on the beg for GHD’s whilst excepting gifts for new babies (when she isn’t expecting). Going to pass on to her manager (just buy them a gift love).

Surely she isn’t the demographic for pregnant or new mums - such a bad freebie for the brand .
We’re in the middle of a pandemic and she’s accepting gifts she doesn’t even need meanwhile people are losing their jobs. Makes me sick, world has gone mad!

We’re in the middle of a pandemic and she’s accepting gifts she doesn’t even need meanwhile people are losing their jobs. Makes me sick, world has gone mad!
It sits very uneasy with me all these influencers promoting free gifts from small businesses who are probably struggling and even worse, ones who are promoting days and meals out especially given that Wales are going into a lockdown. But they redeem it all by saying “we all felt very safe”
No you’re dragging your kids to the pub for a free £40 meal 🙄

Reactions: 4
so that’s GHDs and a pressure cooker....i wonder how long until they arrive
#gifted #blessed #givemeabreak

Reactions: 1
fair enough toby wants his ears pierced but why buy him such girly ear studs? i half think she does it on purpose to look quirky and inclusive. he will get picked on at school turning up like that

I think she tries to be like Brummy Mummy with all this OTT tit with Halloween etc. The bodi posi thing is just something to keep her relevant. It’s the facial expressions. Why do these influencers gurn so much.

Plus the reels 🤣 it’s like she’s made up she can do them 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
fair enough toby wants his ears pierced but why buy him such girly ear studs? i half think she does it on purpose to look quirky and inclusive. he will get picked on at school turning up like that
I think Toby picked them, he seems such a sweet kid. Says more about the other kids and their parents if he gets picked on doesn’t it though 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would agree that sometimes his choices are encouraged though. He genuinely might like pink princess dresses, but I think she jumps on it to show he’s not a stereotype

she used to be one of them showy off mums taking the kids everywhere, since lockdown they haven’t even been on a day trip anywhere?? they have done buggar all these school holidays! shows that she only does things that are free gifted/PR trip

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.