Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can piss off demanding that cat, slating a business that will have suffered through covid because they're not handing stuff over to her. Thats after bitching about the cost, presumably as she doesn't know the value of anything not #spon

Reactions: 6
Can someone please send those stories to the cat cafe if they can find it? She doesnt deserve anything from there after bitching about them all because she cant have a cat she wants!!

Reactions: 2
Four “advertisements in a row” all as dull as each other. Shoving the product in front of you/your kids is not at all imaginative - as are your less than 700 likes & 9 comments that aren’t yours on your post from your 114,000 followers. Bet her agent loves sending across those value for money statistics

That haribo cake is an absolute monstrosity. It looks hideous, not sure why you’d be scraping the icing off only to pour over some pre made icing?!? Sweets on a cake is just wrong anyway but I can’t believe they’ve actually paid her to come up with that shower of tit 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She needs to step away from simple politics- she must have a notification when they post because she’s always one of the first to comment. She tries to be witty and smart, it’s cringe and she gets it wrong so often. She can’t read a room. Well done for following something to get more info but honestly I absolutely cringe, she’s really thick and thinks she’s right about everything 😱

Reactions: 5
She needs to step away from simple politics- she must have a notification when they post because she’s always one of the first to comment. She tries to be witty and smart, it’s cringe and she gets it wrong so often. She can’t read a room. Well done for following something to get more info but honestly I absolutely cringe, she’s really thick and thinks she’s right about everything 😱
As soon as I see SP on my timeline I think "lets see if she's commented on this one" and without fail, there she is. It is pathetic how hard she is trying to get noticed and prove she's "in the know" and keeping up with all that is going on.

Reactions: 3
As soon as I see SP on my timeline I think "lets see if she's commented on this one" and without fail, there she is. It is pathetic how hard she is trying to get noticed and prove she's "in the know" and keeping up with all that is going on.
She must spend her whole life on Instagram?! Or have alerts because she’s always the first to comment- the things she tries to say is absolute car crash sometimes- I’ve seen her delete her comments too so she obviously realises she comes across as stupid sometimes! I also have sen that SP have deleted her comments too, a few months ago she was trying to bully some woman who had been suffering domestic abuse, T&R was trying to have a laugh and say that the government said it’s ok to leave the house if you have an argument with your spouse- she really missed what they were actually trying to say and someone tried to point that out but NO she was right, she knew what the government were saying. Wind your neck in love, you just sound stupid.

• Wow
She must spend her whole life on Instagram?! Or have alerts because she’s always the first to comment- the things she tries to say is absolute car crash sometimes- I’ve seen her delete her comments too so she obviously realises she comes across as stupid sometimes! I also have sen that SP have deleted her comments too, a few months ago she was trying to bully some woman who had been suffering domestic abuse, T&R was trying to have a laugh and say that the government said it’s ok to leave the house if you have an argument with your spouse- she really missed what they were actually trying to say and someone tried to point that out but NO she was right, she knew what the government were saying. Wind your neck in love, you just sound stupid.
Christ, I missed that. That’s appalling

The tongue / wink makes me want to poke my own eyes out. Stop trying to make yourself into a fashion blogger. It really doesn’t work.

Bloody hell why is she so tired? She doesn’t hardly leave the house, has no work to get to and kids are back at school full time! Probably malnourished from her shocking diet and got an iron deficiency

Absolutely scraping the barrel for content today.. 4 stories on wearing an old dress as a jacket 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Her poor son has come home today saying he’s been called ‘fatty’, and she’s proud because he said ‘there’s nothing wrong with being fat’. He is clearly overweight, and as the parent she is responsible for that. She needs to look at his diet and his exercise and take this seriously. Just because she is happy being fat, that doesn’t mean she can raise unhealthy children. Poor kid.

Her poor son has come home today saying he’s been called ‘fatty’, and she’s proud because he said ‘there’s nothing wrong with being fat’. He is clearly overweight, and as the parent she is responsible for that. She needs to look at his diet and his exercise and take this seriously. Just because she is happy being fat, that doesn’t mean she can raise unhealthy children. Poor kid.
Totally agree but story smells bullshit 😂 bet he didnt say that!

Reactions: 1
I don't think she is genuinely happy being fat :(. I think she has spoken in the past about her insecurities over her weight gain, but also does the whole body positivity on top. I often think about these influencers and how much free stuff they must get food and drink wise that may not get shown on IG. I would most probably put on weight too if I kept getting free treats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.