Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't send her kids to school as she's worried about their safety, but is quite happy to post photos of them online in their swimwear...

Reactions: 2
More topless half naked kids in an Argos advert to their 1.4 million audience and creating fun at “home” HOME?
hmmm.
That is definitely NOT her home or building site of a garden. So irresponsible

More topless half naked kids in an Argos advert to their 1.4 million audience and creating fun at “home” HOME?
hmmm.
That is definitely NOT her home or building site of a garden. So irresponsible
Have not seen this but sounds irresponsible its just not ok for people to plaster their kids around the internet half naked, the kids have no say in this its totally unfair

Have not seen this but sounds irresponsible its just not ok for people to plaster their kids around the internet half naked, the kids have no say in this its totally unfair
It was a sponsored post on the argos page on my Facebook feed promoting something:- as usual

Reactions: 1
I can't believe they went to Alton Towers when she has said how concerned she is about sending them back to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A
I can't believe they went to Alton Towers when she has said how concerned she is about sending them back to school.
and given she wrote this less than a week ago

“Ultimately, I have concerns and questions. As things stand I feel very much on the fence over whether or not a return to school will be right for our family. As with everything in the bizarre and often confusing world of Coronavirus, it’s a case of wait and see what happens next.“
But a theme park running at a capacity of 10,000 - bring it on kids

Reactions: 1
Can we discuss her outfit of the day reels she keeps doing 🤮🤮 who seriously takes fashion advice from her. She looks like she fell through a charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve also got three kids and I’m really baffled by the amount of times she says she’s had a ‘crap night’ because Toby/Roo/Edith came in at 5 am demanding this or that. I get that all kids and families are different but that literally doesn’t happen to me or anyone I know. Maybe once a year. Can’t she, I don’t know, ask them not to do that?!

Reactions: 6
I’ve also got three kids and I’m really baffled by the amount of times she says she’s had a ‘crap night’ because Toby/Roo/Edith came in at 5 am demanding this or that. I get that all kids and families are different but that literally doesn’t happen to me or anyone I know. Maybe once a year. Can’t she, I don’t know, ask them not to do that?!
😂😂😂 so true.. i suppose she doesn’t have an excuse. normal parents would be like ‘go back to bed mummy and daddy have work soon’ .. not these 2 lazies

• Haha
Eek - wearing cycling shorts with a huge STAIN for an AD! How the devil do these people make a living from this shite?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Current ad has 400 likes after 18 hours. Watch it jump up to 1000 in a matter of minutes mysteriously at some point 🤫

Eek - wearing cycling shorts with a huge STAIN for an AD! How the devil do these people make a living from this shite?!
Another ridiculously unimaginative crappy advert that’s barely noticeable. For 115k followers, the fact she barely scrapes a thousand likes and when you look they’re all quite clearly bots from a different country speaking a different language with just 1 photo. It took me 5 seconds to see this. How are brands not wise to it? After all this time? 16 comments on that photo from real people - the other 14 are her replying to comments! For 115K something really doesn’t add up

Yep as predicted, post mentioned above has now suddenly jumped up to over 1000 likes from what are quite obviously bot accounts
Isn’t this fraud?

Reactions: 3
Today’s outfit post featuring a missing button. She’s trolling us at this point, surely?!

• Wow
Today’s outfit post featuring a missing button. She’s trolling us at this point, surely?!
No she’s just a scruff bag who doesn’t care!

she used to be so pretty and had such a lovely figure, and not saying you can’t be attractive and large but it’s almost like she’s using being larger and “body positive” as an excuse me to slovenly and lazy. It’s not an attractive quality. Adding that her hair and skin is in such poor condition!

Stains, missing buttons, clothes creases to hell and trainers that look like they’ve been left out in the rain for 6 months - seriously WHO is taking style advice from her?

• Haha
These reels 🙄 makes me cringe so hard when she pouts & sticks her tongue out. Also, those bloody trainers 🤮

• Haha
Showing off her bloated belly 🤮🤮

you’re not poorly it’s just your shocking diet and unhealthy lifestyle.
Move more, eat less shite and your insides will thank you

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.