Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at a point where there's not much she does that pisses me off now, the daily babbling about a load of tit while yjrowing her hands around, the hauls and her cashing in the links for stuff she sends back and now she's had a paid partnership with smyths for Harry potter gifts where sue has been gifted almost £200 worth of gifts to advertise!! You can't be making your own butter and dishing out the money advice one minute and then except gifts and get paid to be advertising them the next minute. People are worried about making Christmas special for their kids and being able to afford what they kids want, people are going hungry and cold and there's Harriet and others flaunting it and cashing in.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely looking for a book deal on being estranged from her mum she keeps going on about how there’s not many books on estrangement from parents.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely looking for a book deal on being estranged from her mum she keeps going on about how there’s not many books on estrangement from parents.
When actually there are lots, most written by professionals with experience in more than one case.

Reactions: 10
Advertising Harry Potter lego for over £100 a set, then making soap for gifts in the next story. bleeping hell, pick a lane and stick to it!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her earrings look so tit. They don’t go wel together, they look cheap, they’re badly positioned… is anyone really asking about them? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How pampered are those kids, what a drama about R having to walk to the top of the road. And 'he didn't expect me to say no'. Why is he getting to 11 years old and not used to being told no!? If anything the walk is good for him! I can't believe what I have just heard. Also she doesn't like kids walking in the rain, wtf, that's life.

If it was a 3 mile walk in the rain along country roads fair enough, but it's 100m to the top of their road ffs.

Reactions: 11
Those spaniel tits though 🤮 🐶
Either get a good supportive bra or don’t wear tops that show that massive awful gap 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did superdry give her a good roll in the hay, no one is that happy about powdered hot chocolate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shocked she hasn’t commented on the Balenciaga saga that’s rumbling on. Probably because it mentions BDSM and we all know she loves her bloody harness

She's going to moan about this elf every day from now until Christmas isn't she? Nobody has forced her to do it.

And I wish she would stop with those stupid faces she pulls during every story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.