Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that Star Wars room looks shite 🫢
It really is
I find it really uncomfortable watching secondary age kids forced into doing monetised ADs. They are at such an awkward age and it’s like a 6 year olds bedroom. Cringe.

Reactions: 5
Knocks when entering her children's room for their own privacy, but also shows off her tweens bedroom all for a paid ad 🙄 make it make sense hazza

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Edith seems to be really spoilt. It makes me wonder is she a picky eater or does she just know she will get her own way.

Reactions: 7
Talking about how much people spend on Xmas present and been none of anyones business but yet alllll I can think is this is coming from someone who gets a lot of things for free! And could quite easily donate things from ads to people who genuinely can not afford anything! Maybe she does do it but you’d think she would openly tell us all 🤦🏼‍♀️ But yet that makes me sound just like one of the “people” she’s referring to 😩

Reactions: 4
duck me, her daughter is such a brat. Anyway, how old is she? Surely she could make her own ham sandwich?

What the duck is that outfit today. Every tiktok she makes are filtered and her make up is so heavy. She makes me laugh with the crop top and the harness, you are not a size 10 girl give it up. Also the works advert....I am 100 percent that Edith has blusher on 🙄
Bootcut bill even making an appearance 😆

• Haha
Why does she micromanage every aspect of her secondary school age child’s life? If he doesn’t want to do his homework, let him face the consequences from school. It’s okay for kids to fail and make mistakes, it’s how they learn.

Reactions: 9
Why does she micromanage every aspect of her secondary school age child’s life? If he doesn’t want to do his homework, let him face the consequences from school. It’s okay for kids to fail and make mistakes, it’s how they learn.
Interfering Toxic Mother ….. hmmmm sounds like history repeating itself

Reactions: 10
‘No is a complete sentence’ then she whinges about attitudes and hormones. What has she created?

• Haha
‘No is a complete sentence’ then she whinges about attitudes and hormones. What has she created?

This is what happens when you let them set their own boundaries, yeah I agree kids should know their own minds toey a certain extent but they don't have to be brats about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.