Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with her moaning she is ill 🙄 maybe if she looked after herself and got off her fat arse she might not be ill all the time.
And also didn't eat 27 too good to go bags a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's the second bleeping reel she's done to that bleeping annoying Mexican song 😬🥴

Her faces in these 😬😬

Screenshot_2022-12-10-01-37-08-463~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-10-01-38-41-775~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-10-01-38-52-039~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she does that to her eyebrows. She would look a lot better if she just did them a normal eyebrow shape? Botox really isn't doing much for her is it bless her, poor thing. Still can't believe she's younger than I am. If we were in the same room it would feel like we were generations apart

Reactions: 6
Am I making it up but didn’t she do a video at some point on how to fake a fringe using your own hair? 💀

Reactions: 2
Am I making it up but didn’t she do a video at some point on how to fake a fringe using your own hair? 💀
Maybe she should do that then. She looks totally to a year ago doesn't she and not in a good way. She is chasing some sort of look that doesn't suit her at all.

I know we’ve gone over this so many times. But. I just can’t understand why Justine fell for superdry. Genuinely baffled.

Reactions: 8
I know we’ve gone over this so many times. But. I just can’t understand why Justine fell for superdry. Genuinely baffled.
I cannot believe he managed to pull NUMEROUS women behind Harriet’s back.
Is there literally no men up there that HE is the only option for 90 seconds of fun?

• Haha
Justine seems a bit desperate herself IMO. A right pick me girl with all the chat about pints and being sad cos shes not dating etc. We know he likes a pint before (during & after) all his footy matches so probably bonded over that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Justine seems a bit desperate herself IMO. A right pick me girl with all the chat about pints and being sad cos shes not dating etc. We know he likes a pint before (during & after) all his footy matches so probably bonded over that
She is a total desperate case. Her Instagram stories are basically aimed at men dropping into her dm's. She uses filters more than Hazza. You can see how he ended up slotting her

Reactions: 4
Pr gifted Disney on ice..... 😡😡😡
With bratty Edith front and centre stage in the grid post 🙄🙄

Tenner says she'll use this as an excuse to keep them off school tomorrow because it was a late night and her gentle parenting lazy fat arse can't be bothered to get them ready for sack of spuds husband to take them to school 😅

I attempted to read 70 books this year, then quickly moved it to 40 and I’m still struggling. Pisses me off that she posts about the books she’s read every few days 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.