Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
🤣 Well you don't get an arse that size liking fruit and veg. The meal plan is a total lie. They are constantly getting those bags and having cakes and treats. It's not a healthy way to bring your kids up. But everything Hazza and bootcut bill do is toxic anyway 🙄
Her whole life is a lie
Happily married (husband shagged half the town)
Body confident (actively losing weight)
Comfortable in her own skin (doing everything in her power to change the way she looks via piercings and Botox)
Breaking the toxic Mum cycle (being the toxic Mum as she exploits her kids for content and shares their intimate issues)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
50B71FE3-2080-414C-826D-EC28EB3739F4.jpeg

Tell me your child eats sweets and cakes from dawn to dusk without telling me…the fillings didn’t work on her baby teeth?!!
Perhaps spend more time on feeding your daughter a healthy diet and cleaning her teeth, rather than posing in harnesses and cleaning your own millionth piercing Harriet.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I just wanted to let you all know that Harriet has piercings, I know this may shock you and it now makes her super cool. I just thought some of you may not have noticed.

• Haha

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
She’s busy on Tiktok arguing with people who are the same age as her and don’t see that having working parents who left kids to fend for themselves in the holidays as the most awful thing. I grew up in the 80’s and my mum worked and in the holidays my sibling and I got on with it. She had to work to feed and clothe and support us. Maybe she wasn’t around to do nice things with us, she was tired when she came home, we did have to do chores etc but it is what is it. I work with families today and I know what neglect is, and whilst what my childhood was maybe wasn’t ideal in the sense of we were left to get on, it’s not the same as deliberate neglect and abuse by drug addicted parents or physically abusive parents. I will die on that hill.

• Heart

hocus_pocus

She is a pretty good influencer really. Within 2 weeks she's influenced me not to go on that awful ski holiday and not to pay £1000 to sleep in a car park in Birmingham with some rhinos in it.

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
“Snuggling Adam” we get it hun. Keep in with the loved up charade
Wait til the Spring comes and he can pull them bootleg jeans back on and head out MILF hunting again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

CrapEars

VIP Member
Her kids seem to be ill an awful lot. No idea why, after all, they eat nourishing, healthy food, have plenty of sleep, little screen time, lots of fresh air and exercise…..

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Toby & Roo: filler, running and bra shots overkill, but still can’t satisfy bootleg Bill

• Haha

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
She talks about parentification as part of her toxic mum stuff. But her 12 year old having to ask her if she’s ok after a parenting issue is just that. He shouldn’t be checking on her like that and having to make sure she’s ok. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Missymoo92

VIP Member
View attachment 1992922
Tell me your child eats sweets and cakes from dawn to dusk without telling me…the fillings didn’t work on her baby teeth?!!
Perhaps spend more time on feeding your daughter a healthy diet and cleaning her teeth, rather than posing in harnesses and cleaning your own millionth piercing Harriet.
Fillings at aged 8? I'm 30 and don't have any 😳 (I respect many people do before then btw I'm probably just lucky). I agree with the above poster, clear sign that Edith is allowed to eat junk and not clean her teeth properly, because woke Harriet is too busy "gentle parenting" aka not setting any boundaries 🙄 which is bullshit as you can be a gentle parent but still discipline your child.

Whilst I'm on the subject of Harriet's Wokeness, I'm surprised she lets the kids have anything to do with Harry Potter I would have thought she's anti JK Rowling 🤔

Oh and one more thing, have to laugh about her preaching about respecting children etc.. right but putting photos up of your youngest upset - teeth post - and your eldest post "tantrum" plus that reel this morning about his bedroom is perfectly acceptable? She doesn't know the first thing about respecting her kids and their privacy, stupid fat fucker.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
I have realised why her eyebrows are ridiculous! Its because her forehead is absolutely huge and sticking them up into her fod distracts how fucking massive it is. Ive never seen worse eyebrows in all my life. I'm not even kidding. Its the audacity of her thinking she looks great which makes it worse.
Thread Suggestion:
Toby&roo #5 lost a bit of timber, mr dip wicker won't linger

Effeffess

It would be nice if she invested as much time in raising her kids to not be total c*nts as she does analysing her relationship with her mother/eating/waving her hands around