Toby & Roo #3 Toby and Roo? More like Toby, Edith and Who

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toby & Roo #4 Hazza is crap at entertainment; all we get is bendy fingers, face pulling & Estrangement!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, she’s such a good parent doing and listing all those amazing parenting skills… yet fails to mention how she constantly films them, sells their souls and whores her family out all for the gram 🤦‍♀️
She’s ironic cliche

Reactions: 15
Wow, she’s such a good parent doing and listing all those amazing parenting skills… yet fails to mention how she constantly films them, sells their souls and whores her family out all for the gram 🤦‍♀️
She’s ironic cliche
It's ok though she respects their space by knocking on their doors 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title idea: estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her engagement on her TikTok’s about parental estrangement is shite. But all she does is repeat herself or copy bigger accounts with the same songs and words. If she did some actual proper stuff about it instead of silly songs and memes it might actually be informative (whether it’s true or not is another question)

Reactions: 5
What fresh Hell is that clothing haul? (bleeping word puts my teeth on edge)
She never leaves the house! (Or whinges when she does) so why does she need MORE flippin dresses
Two hauls in two days but tell me more about being frugal and saving £1 by making my own butter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reason she does these hauls is to cash in on the affiliate links, the majority of it will be sent back and what isn't sent back will be on vinted in a few months time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.