Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her clothes always so crumpled and messy? If you insist on keep showing us your outfits with the intent of “influencing” us, could you run an iron over them first hun?!

Reactions: 8
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR bleeping SEX TOYS.

Fucks sake, woman. It’s not funny, it’s not relatable, it’s grim and it’s going to get your kids bullied.

Reactions: 10
Do 9 year olds know what sex toys are? Mine is only a year younger and has no idea what one is!

Reactions: 7
It’s just boring isn’t it? So you use sex toys while your hubby shags around. So what?

Reactions: 7
Do 9 year olds know what sex toys are? Mine is only a year younger and has no idea what one is!
No it’s not.

She is trying to morph into different content. If any of you follow laurenashleygordon I think she wants to go into similar content, basically plus size fashion and sex advice.

Reactions: 6
I want to know how she could hear Adam tell him to get ready for football all the way from the annex??
Who is she kidding he was in her bed 🤣 she wrote a bit on her blog long time ago that they rarely had sex. She is desperate to make everyone think they are solid. Look at his insta. There is one pic with her 🤣 rest is kids or football. His Instagram story is always toby playing football or him watching football. He couldn't give 2 flying fucks about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is she kidding he was in her bed 🤣 she wrote a bit on her blog long time ago that they rarely had sex. She is desperate to make everyone think they are solid. Look at his insta. There is one pic with her 🤣 rest is kids or football. His Instagram story is always toby playing football or him watching football. He couldn't give 2 flying fucks about her 🤣
She's doing a terrible job at trying to make out he's there, she does stories of the most mundane things most days because it's clear there is nobody else there to talk to so she talks to her phone instead quite sad really when you think of it.

Reactions: 5
She's doing a terrible job at trying to make out he's there, she does stories of the most mundane things most days because it's clear there is nobody else there to talk to so she talks to her phone instead quite sad really when you think of it.
Reusing all this unhealthy relationship with her mum again, I see. Change the record, Hazza!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
The blogger her husband supposed slept with has just been shared by Lauren Gordon, which made me laugh as she was mentioned a couple of messages up as someone Harriet tries to emulate 😂
Time to find a new blogger to copy….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.