Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Oh look, another trend she's jumping on late, I think it's years though in this case that other influencers have been doing the Pinterest comparison.
Can't be too shocked she's only just discovered that you can buy pots and make jelly up in them, saw that all over the Internet about 5 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dingledangle1

Me too. I looked on the grid & 17th June they went away all weekend leaving him in a kennel, 20th June sheā€™s got a ā€œcome wash my dog with meā€ three days later 23rd June this

View attachment 2921573
so for weeks theyā€™d known he was poorly but sent him away. He would have been in such pain šŸ˜­
One post and never a mere mention again

Amyloidosis in Shar-peis is associated with another hereditary disorder - familial Shar-pei fever, which is characterised by intermittent swollen painful hocks, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and anorexia. It is thought that dogs with familial Shar-pei fever are more susceptible to go on to develop amyloidosis, due to the chronic inflammatory process associated with the condition.

The clinical signs of amyloidosis are related to progressive kidney damage, and include excessive drinking and urination, dehydration, poor coat quality, pale or yellow mucous membranes, lethargy, lack of appetite (inappetance) and weight loss.
She's a horrible human, money grabbing, self centred cow

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Me too. I looked on the grid & 17th June they went away all weekend leaving him in a kennel, 20th June sheā€™s got a ā€œcome wash my dog with meā€ three days later 23rd June this

IMG_3337.jpeg

so for weeks theyā€™d known he was poorly but sent him away. He would have been in such pain šŸ˜­
One post and never a mere mention again

Amyloidosis in Shar-peis is associated with another hereditary disorder - familial Shar-pei fever, which is characterised by intermittent swollen painful hocks, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and anorexia. It is thought that dogs with familial Shar-pei fever are more susceptible to go on to develop amyloidosis, due to the chronic inflammatory process associated with the condition.

The clinical signs of amyloidosis are related to progressive kidney damage, and include excessive drinking and urination, dehydration, poor coat quality, pale or yellow mucous membranes, lethargy, lack of appetite (inappetance) and weight loss.

• Sad

Dingledangle1

Latest video. We are still on the adhd phase. I would love see the diagnosis....ow yes that's right she doesn't have one!!

Offish

VIP Member
She is looking utterly bizarre. Her dress sense is fucking horrific but her face is.. odd now. I guess itā€™s the botox(?) making her look puffy and a bit creepy-doll-like and her eyebrows are appalling in every single way an eyebrow can be!

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Wonder if she'll still balme her mum when her own kids fuck her off? Also basically telling her child what her own feelings are not very cycle breaking fake therapist of you hazza.

Reactions: 3

CrapEars

VIP Member
It's like no one has ever been poorly before. Imagine having a job like nursing and you had to get out of bed!! She is the most painful pathetic lump to watch
Very true, but equally, sheā€™s whining on because she canā€™t go to bed as she has to do things for her kids. If sheā€™s really that ill, why canā€™t Bootleg Bill help? Surely he can ferry the children around and allow his seriously ill šŸ™„ wife time to recuperate? She acts like sheā€™s a single parent.

BurlieWhurlie

She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...
she changed to that current pic ages ago, well before she went AWOL

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Gosh her stories whilst sat in the car last night?? The greying sagging vest with greying Ill fitting bra underneath šŸ¤® sheā€™s such a state

• Sick

Offish

VIP Member
Sheā€™s an incredibly unattractive woman. Sheā€™s becoming a caricature of herself.

bluekoala

I really hope the rehoming place look into her/them and realise they are not suitable for rehoming a dog šŸ˜ž

• Angry

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
ā€œWe literally plonked a single bed on top of a wardrobeā€
Wow that sounds like a scene from stepbrothers big Hazza???! Surely your golden child's safety should be your priority? And letā€™s not even go there with the mess in her bedroom???