Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dingledangle1

It really ages her and makes her face look even fatter. The piercings, hair and clothes.....full blown personality crisis. Also not forgetting the adhd. It will take a while for it to get back to the nice hair she had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I'd forgotten about this one. Just had a look and she hasn't posted an ad on her grid since February. I know she'll get money from her blog but I'm still astonished that her "job" is enough to sustain two adults, 3 kids, a mortgage, a car...

Roxytoxin

I wonder if this ā€˜new friendā€™ really feels the same way. Bit cringe posting it on IG to prove she does have real friends šŸ¤£

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Oh my gosh has she really put something about the audacity of looking this good??!
Sorry, but the eyebrows alone šŸ¤®

Dingledangle1

1000040760.jpg

New friend šŸ¤£ who the hell would want to be friends with her. My goodness the eyebrows. Put the saggy spaniels ears away hazza luv

• Haha

Chrissykitty87

She was reaching out on Threads only a couple of days ago for a Meta contact or Insta support and then moaning that sheā€™d had no help and it was the worst customer service ever.

Social Media break ? My eye! she tried to change her username on insta (according to her thread) and got blocked from posting (Iā€™m guessing).
Called it! 10/10

• Heart

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I canā€™t wait to hear what her story is about her ā€œbreakā€. I think @Housewife34 has hit the nail on the head. She clearly got blocked from posting, or shadow banned or something.

Roxytoxin

I feel like itā€™s an attention seeking break, but canā€™t be good for her engagement.

BurlieWhurlie

adam_shearsmith_
---
Another thing thatā€™s odd (to me anyway) about her sudden disappearance, is that not one of her followers has commented on her latest post, asking ā€œare you okay hun?ā€ ā€œHope all is well, miss your posts/storiesā€ etc etc. The way they lick her arse normally, youā€™d think theyā€™d be asking after her. Unless theyā€™re doing it via DM or they donā€™t actually give a shit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Very true, but equally, sheā€™s whining on because she canā€™t go to bed as she has to do things for her kids. If sheā€™s really that ill, why canā€™t Bootleg Bill help? Surely he can ferry the children around and allow his seriously ill šŸ™„ wife time to recuperate? She acts like sheā€™s a single parent.
But she can't take her child to their "assesments" and take over them and get diagnosed with adhd from her sick bed

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
If I was either of her kids I'd be cringing that people at school may now have comment on if I'm Gay... as, though it shouldn't be the case, many kids still think not being straight is "big news" and something to gossip about..

Her poor kid(s) once more.

bluekoala

I mean she's been breadcrumbing it for months but seen this on amazon, looks like she's cashing in on "cycle breaking" won't be long until she also has a guide to parenting with adhd
Ffs. She is the last person people should take advice from šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4

Dingledangle1

And you look a tit in all 6 pics hazza dear. The hair going behind the ear pose she does is the most cringe thing ever

Reactions: 4