Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_9510.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think that Harriet had been officially diagnosed with ADHD? So is she just going to live her life as if she's been diagnosed now? She's like the modern day 'Dr' Gillian McKeith. Print a certificate from the internet and that'll do!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I reckon she’s thrilled we’ve noticed on here. Shame not one of her “118k followers” have. It’s almost as if they aren’t real followers

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
What a pile of BS. She's got a blue tick so she can change her name but will have to resubmit ID. My brother did it recently and it's very easy if you follow the steps. Alternatively she could stop paying for the narc blue tick and change it whenever she feels the urge.

• Haha

Housewife34

An appeal for a Meta contact and then nothing from her for days. Wonder if she’s been hacked, wonder if it’s her mum’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Eugh can you imagine the pair of them on OF?? all pale saggy flesh and bootcut jeans - is there any kind of market for that??? Maybe weird Americans?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Radio silence during SATS week. I mean how are other mums getting through it without a how too guide from Hazza??? Maybe Bootcut Bill has taken her phone off her for answering back!

• Haha
She's also a liar. She said she got divorced after 7 months. No, you didn't, Harriet. You can't even apply for a divorce until you've been married for a year and a day. You can separate before then, sure, but you can't 'get divorced'.

Housewife34

How the fuck is she making any money???sustaining 5 of them with no ads
She’ll come back saying she feels better for the social media break - it was good for her ADHD or whatever.
Then she’ll ‘beg’ for interactions on whatever ads she does - saying that’s how she earns a living.
When in reality, really her followers will be funding her lifestyle and her break with their inactions to her ads. So shallow.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
In what world does she think it's acceptable to share with the world that her son just had his first shave? It's private and personal and should not be shared with the world. Is she going to share Edith's first period too? For someone who preaches several times a day about breaking the cycle of toxic parenting, she is doing a royally fine job of fucking up her own kids.
I thought the same. I hope she at least asked him for permission to share that information. Imagine how embarrassing for him at school.
I really hope she doesn’t share Edith’s first period but it wouldn’t surprise me
---
She tries so hard to keep up and be a middle class white insta yummy mummy but fails miserably.
What will they do when the money dries up trying to keep up with the Joneses
Sorry to double post but this reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced bouquet) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dingledangle1

She tries so hard to keep up and be a middle class white insta yummy mummy but fails miserably.
What will they do when the money dries up trying to keep up with the Joneses
The accent in the story is so fake 🙄. I bet all his mates can't wait to take the piss out of his mum plastering the shaving story all over insta. She might as well save up for their therapy now

Roxytoxin

Urgh she got the attention she was seeking. Such a narcissist. And she is not a natural poser, all those photos look quite awkward, can’t wait to hear what she discovered during her ‘break’ 🙄