Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurlieWhurlie

If it was any of the other “big influencers” the comments would be kicking OFF asking if she was okay, we miss you blah blah fooking blah.
To have not one single person ask why she hasn’t posted SCREAMS she has no real followers

Reactions: 7

MagpieTree

Those boys are going to grow up with so many issues from her constantly playing favourites with Edith.

Reactions: 7

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I mean, it looks better than the roots mcgroots blonde but she now looks like she’s off for a nice game of bingo in the sheltered housings common room??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
It’s been a gloriously quiet week without Hazzas eyebrows and Brummy Mummy’s yellow hair gracing my screens

Zuzu77

Definitely something weird going on - he's posted about Toby and Edith winning awards at football and she hasn't liked the post....not like her to miss a chance to brag about perfect little miss Edith!

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Rehomed 2 cats, 1 pissed on the bed so it went back and now she's applying to adopt a dog.
Hopefully they will remember she shoved her dying dog in kennels while she went off on a AD FREEBIE then shared videos of her bathing him whilst he was super poorly DAYS before he died. He got a brief mention and was forgotten never to be spoke of again

• Wow
  • Sad

Runner1

Chatty Member
In what world does she think it's acceptable to share with the world that her son just had his first shave? It's private and personal and should not be shared with the world. Is she going to share Edith's first period too? For someone who preaches several times a day about breaking the cycle of toxic parenting, she is doing a royally fine job of fucking up her own kids.
I don’t even share a pic of my son on my private socials without his consent the lack of privacy for those kids is appalling

frogy1991

She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...

Dingledangle1

Latest post, course she's making toby leaving school about Edith!!! She's sad because her brother is leaving?! What total bollocks 🙄

• Sad

MagpieTree

I've just watched the new hair reel. She really does love herself doesn't she? I suppose someone has to.

• Haha

Dingledangle1

It's like no one has ever been poorly before. Imagine having a job like nursing and you had to get out of bed!! She is the most painful pathetic lump to watch

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Something has definitely happened….
She hasn’t posted on her grid for 8 days, and her stories are strangely quiet 🤐
I think the last time she went this quiet was when she fell out with her mum, the longer the silence goes on the more I'm convinced she's caught bootleg hanging out the back of someone else

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Anyone else think she was naked form the waist down in her latest photo?? Flesh coloured trousers are not the one

• Haha

Dingledangle1

It really ages her and makes her face look even fatter. The piercings, hair and clothes.....full blown personality crisis. Also not forgetting the adhd. It will take a while for it to get back to the nice hair she had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5