Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anybody else reckon that social media break she has was to have some sort of weight loss procedure? She is looking progressively smaller, in quite a quick timeframe. No sign of the running she was obsessed with and stopped (and the weight went up thereafter). No criticism necessarily, just an observation.
Defo on the weight loss jabs I think

Reactions: 1

Roxytoxin

How strange that she has just stopped posting anything after posting daily for however long 🤔

MagpieTree

Oh look, another trend she's jumping on late, I think it's years though in this case that other influencers have been doing the Pinterest comparison.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
God she's irritating, why bring sexuality into it?? Why be such a passive aggressive bitch?? If your going to put what some see as controversial content out there then you need to be prepared for some people to not agree with you, take it on the chin and maybe have a grown up conversation and let them explain their view. Also maybe teach your kids that it's not ok to hit people full stop, I teach my kids to stand up for themselves and their friends but they know right from wrong unlike these brats.
Call
Me old fashioned but kids should be taught it’s wrong to hit each other but especially older lads smacking girls is a huge no

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I wonder what she’s doing with all her extra free time not posting/making videos.
i reckon she’ll come back with a big announcement about her new “book”

Dingledangle1

She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...
That profile pic, makes her look late 40s! That hair ages her so much

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Is this mornings yawn fest of a story about the power cut another way of saying her kids didn't get up in time so no school for them today?!