Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Those shorts are so beyond ridiculous on her I really don’t know where to start but my main issue is the fact she’s gone in so hard on the bum-bag(type thing!)-across-the-body trend. It looks so fucking stupid and just adds bulk to her midsection… which isn’t the best plan imo! She’d look so much better if she wasn’t such a slave to trends… especially ones aimed rather more at teenagers than people allegedly int heir thirties.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

barre19

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she was naked form the waist down in her latest photo?? Flesh coloured trousers are not the one
Came here to say that, I genuinely thought she was wearing a pair of those beige coloured snag shorts I wear under dresses to stop the thigh rub 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
She posted the air fryer sausage rolls on April 9th. She’s just really bad at declaring when something is an ad!

Reactions: 2

bluekoala

Something has definitely happened….
She hasn’t posted on her grid for 8 days, and her stories are strangely quiet 🤐

Dingledangle1

An appeal for a Meta contact and then nothing from her for days. Wonder if she’s been hacked, wonder if it’s her mum’s fault.
I noticed she hasn't posted anything for days! No stories or ads. Normally there isn't an annoying talking story everyday!definitely something odd going on

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Well her TT is now “itsharrietshearsmith” so I guess she’s not planning on divorce any time soon!

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Those shorts are so beyond ridiculous on her I really don’t know where to start but my main issue is the fact she’s gone in so hard on the bum-bag(type thing!)-across-the-body trend. It looks so fucking stupid and just adds bulk to her midsection… which isn’t the best plan imo! She’d look so much better if she wasn’t such a slave to trends… especially ones aimed rather more at teenagers than people allegedly int heir thirties.
Where to start with this pic

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Gosh her stories whilst sat in the car last night?? The greying sagging vest with greying Ill fitting bra underneath 🤮 she’s such a state
She tries so hard to keep up and be a middle class white insta yummy mummy but fails miserably.
What will they do when the money dries up trying to keep up with the Joneses

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Anybody else reckon that social media break she has was to have some sort of weight loss procedure? She is looking progressively smaller, in quite a quick timeframe. No sign of the running she was obsessed with and stopped (and the weight went up thereafter). No criticism necessarily, just an observation.
All about the angles, I've said before I'm also pretty convinced on her videos she uses a slimming filter it's usually pretty obvious on her stories when it's just her massive bonce as soon as she moves everything around her goes all fuzzy

Reactions: 1

Roxytoxin

How strange that she has just stopped posting anything after posting daily for however long 🤔

Reactions: 1