To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I prefer to get my facts from my health board 😉
Would they be the ones who had it right and were cancelled and demonised? Or those advising the governments and who seem to have got it all very wrong.

Reactions: 5
How have they got it wrong? And what is 'it'?!
Not seen all the backtracking and apologies yet then. They got it all wrong. everything to do with covid they got wrong from lockdown to the vaccines.

Have a read of the covid vaccine thread for the info

Reactions: 5
Not seen all the backtracking and apologies yet then. They got it all wrong. everything to do with covid they got wrong from lockdown to the vaccines.

Have a read of the covid vaccine thread for the info
research is too hard, far easier just to follow orders

It really helps if you have short term memory loss as well

Reactions: 4
I wish to God I had never had the vaccinations. I was working in a care home at the height of the pandemic, so I had no choice but to have the jabs. I had three in total, two AstraZeneca and one Pfizer. I will not be having any more.
On the morning of July 4th 2022, I noticed my mouth was lopsided. At first I thought I might be having a stroke, so I walked to the local hospital (obviously not a stroke!) It turns out that it was Bell's Palsy. It was a very worrying time for my partner and I. Luckily I have made a very good recovery, but it makes me wonder, if the vaccine had anything to do with the condition.
It really is disgusting, how so many people were pressurised into being vaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.