To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after reading something which scared the absolute bejesus out of me, I think I have decided to have the vaccine, I say I think, I’m 90% sure. To he honest I feel there isn’t really much choice anymore. It’s going to be made as difficult as possible not to have it.

I’ve looked where I can get it and it will be the moderna vaccine.

I honestly feel sick thinking about it, it really shouldn’t be this hard of a decision 😔

Reactions: 3
So after reading a post on Instagram which scared the absolute bejesus out of me, I think I have decided to have the vaccine, I say I think, I’m 90% sure. To he honest I feel there isn’t really much choice anymore. It’s going to be made as difficult as possible not to have it.

I’ve looked where I can get it and it will be the moderna vaccine.

I honestly feel sick thinking about it, it really shouldn’t be this hard of a decision 😔
Don’t let social media be your source of information for any decision you make about anything is all the advice I’ll suggest!

Reactions: 8
Don’t let social media be your source of information for any decision you make about anything is all the advice I’ll suggest!
Thank you. I don’t know what to do. I thought I had decided and now I’m undecided again

Reactions: 1
Thank you. I don’t know what to do. I thought I had decided and now I’m undecided again
What's skewering it for me is a colleague who is double jabbed caught it over the weekend, tested positive on Tuesday and is now really poorly. I don't doubt the efficacy of the vaccine for most people, nor do I doubt the danger of Covid. I've done so much research - both pro and con - and no, I haven't read every single medical paper about it. But my personal view is that until the vaccines are out of their trial stage and we know for certain which ones are effective and which ones aren't, I won't be taking it. I think we're entering dangerous territory where places like NYC are segregating people based on whether they've had the vaccine or not.

Covid is horrible and very real. But I don't think we should be judging people who are sceptical - you do what's right for you. Have the vaccine or don't have it - but let's not divide ourselves over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's skewering it for me is a colleague who is double jabbed caught it over the weekend, tested positive on Tuesday and is now really poorly. I don't doubt the efficacy of the vaccine for most people, nor do I doubt the danger of Covid. I've done so much research - both pro and con - and no, I haven't read every single medical paper about it. But my personal view is that until the vaccines are out of their trial stage and we know for certain which ones are effective and which ones aren't, I won't be taking it. I think we're entering dangerous territory where places like NYC are segregating people based on whether they've had the vaccine or not.

Covid is horrible and very real. But I don't think we should be judging people who are sceptical - you do what's right for you. Have the vaccine or don't have it - but let's not divide ourselves over it!
This is where I’m so conflicted with my decision. I’m at higher risk if I were to get covid (asthmatic and high BMI 😔) but I’m also aware of the possible implications of the vaccine and that it won’t make me immune etc. I feel that my mental health is now becoming the issue because I’m becoming more and more scared of both!

Reactions: 2
This is where I’m so conflicted with my decision. I’m at higher risk if I were to get covid (asthmatic and high BMI 😔) but I’m also aware of the possible implications of the vaccine and that it won’t make me immune etc. I feel that my mental health is now becoming the issue because I’m becoming more and more scared of both!
I'm so sorry and I feel for you! I'm sorry that people are suffering over having to make a decision over a vaccine. Whatever you decide, make sure it's the right decision for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The same here , I read up on so many different opinions that I am actually paranoid about getting it and paranoid of catching covid. My gut feeling is not to get it yet.

I thought I'd come here and give an update on my "side effects". I got the first Pfizer shot two weeks ago exactly.

The side effects were quite mild, nothing worrying. I got my shot at 12pm (didn't feel the needle at all). No immediate effects until 6/7pm, my arm started hurting a bit (it wasn't pain per se, just felt very heavy). This lasted all night and into the following morning. By 11am the following morning, my arm pain/heaviness had dissipated. I felt nauseous and slightly tired for two days after that, then all went back to normal.

Some advised heavier period/intense cramping after the vaccine. Here's my experience:
I had my period on time (today) with some cramping. I normally don't have cramps unless I consume dairy or have fizzy drinks (which I did consume in the last few days). Plus, I went for a run this morning which seemed the have exacerbated the pain as when the period started originally there was no cramping. I can't therefore confirm if the cramping is related to the vaccine or my food intake or running. The cramps didn't last long though, about one hour. I normally don't take Nurofen, but I did and they just went away immediately. My period isn't particularly heavier than normal either. As far as PMS goes, nothing specific. My PMS was actually a bit better this month (aside from the exhaustion, but that's every month).

I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. The only side effects I had was a bit of a sore arm and feeling a bit more lethargic than usual.

I am having my first one on Tuesday after debating for ages if to have it or not !

I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. The only side effects I had was a bit of a sore arm and feeling a bit more lethargic than usual.
Same here! Had my second shot early afternoon yesterday (Pfizer as well).

While I had really noticeable side effects shortly after the first one, this second shot hasn't triggered any particular side effects yet. The sore arm is really really minimal unlike the first time around where I couldn't even move it. Aside from that, nothing thus far. I just have a bit of a sensitive skin to the touch (you know, like when you're sick and your skin sort of hurts to the touch). The last time, side effects started within a few hours one the same day.

Whilst I agreed to get the first & second shot, if they start talking about how everyone should get the booster shot, I'm not getting it. I'm not vulnerable. I did what I had to do based on how society is currently being ran (meaning, you either get the shots or you can't have a life), but I'm not getting boosters and super boosters when I'm not at risk to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this thread is still active but those of you that decided against it are you pleased with your decision to refrain?
And vice versa those that decided to take it, are you happy with that choice now?

Interested in peoples thoughts in light of the recent admissions (that have so far been pretty much brushed under the carpet by MSM! 🙄)

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know this thread still existed thought it was merged with the other one ,but yes I’m still happy with my decision to have it at the time but won’t be topping up again.

Reactions: 6
How odd I thought the same as Monga,

I didn't have it and still very happy with that choice

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this thread is still active but those of you that decided against it are you pleased with your decision to refrain?
And vice versa those that decided to take it, are you happy with that choice now?

Interested in peoples thoughts in light of the recent admissions (that have so far been pretty much brushed under the carpet by MSM! 🙄)

Yes 100% glad that neither my sisters, my father and aunt took it. Sad for my brother who did have a such a bad reaction to pfizer that it left it unable to even walk at one point and a cousin who developed blood clots in her lungs- just after her second who can barely even work right now.

There's a journal which found microscopic red blood cell changes in 94% of the 1006 participants.

My mother and brother both stopped after two doses.
My grandfather had all three.
Most of my cousins had three as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had three jabs and won’t be having any more. I didn’t have a normal period for about a year.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So happy not to have it. Not close to family so, unsure of vac status of some and I would never talk about it. Elderly relative just had a small heart attack. Could be age, could be vac. No previous heart problems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I never got any of the jabs and I am very glad I didn't. Most people I know got them and I have noticed a surge in many of those people suddenly being affected by auto-immune diseases, severe inflammation, blood clots and more since they got the 4th one. I will also say that most of the jabbed I know have had covid multiple times (4 times is the current record). I had covid recently (managed to remain covid free but I unfortunately have some extremely selfish family members who decided to infect us by lying about symptoms and diagnosis) and it was not pleasant at all. I had symptoms for 3 weeks and 2 months later I am experiencing some hair loss, which i have researched and found that it is temporary. Therefore I can see why people have been persuaded to get these jabs. However what I can say is that everyone I know who wasn't jabbed recovered from the virus (all different severities of the illness from a light flu symptoms to hospitalization), can't say that people have recovered from getting the jabs sadly.

(for info, I use the term "jab" because it is my opinion that this is not a vaccine).

Reactions: 7
(for info, I use the term "jab" because it is my opinion that this is not a vaccine).
That's such a good point. I heard the definition of vaccine had been changed for this jab to be trialed as it has. From now on I won't be calling it a vaccine either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.