To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone consider having a medical procedure with no medium or long term data just because of a flu..? Anyone heard of an immune system?
The jabs were not brought out for covid......covid was brought out for the jabs.
Follow the money...that’s where you will find the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going for jab number four today. Had three jabs and went two years Covid free, then got it at the end of September. All I can say is I'm glad I was up to date with my jabs, as the thought of my Covid symptoms being any worse is terrible.

Reactions: 4
Going for jab number four today. Had three jabs and went two years Covid free, then got it at the end of September. All I can say is I'm glad I was up to date with my jabs, as the thought of my Covid symptoms being any worse is terrible.
Sigh…….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so glad that I went with my gut and didn’t get the jab. I had covid summer 2021 and it was just like flu for me.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad that I went with my gut and didn’t get the jab. I had covid summer 2021 and it was just like flu for me.
Same here, I’ve had worse hangovers ! Look after your immune system and it will look after you.
People need to stop being influenced by the biased news/media. Look at the facts….it’s a man made flu…..99% of people recover……jabs do not stop the symptoms and transmission. Jabs impair your immune system not strengthen it. Governments are owned and influenced by Big Pharma £££££ The information is out there, just scratch the surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good for you - I am also booked in for number four. This thread seems to lean one way, depsite its title being a question, so glad to see another person with sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good for you - I am also booked in for number four. This thread seems to lean one way, depsite its title being a question, so glad to see another person with sense.
Your body, your choice.

Reactions: 7
Well, after a week of my jabbed and boosted colleagues snotting, coughing and complaining of chills they are testing positive for Covid for the 5th time, my unjabbed self is covering again, for the 5th time and the next and the next 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well, after a week of my jabbed and boosted colleagues snotting, coughing and complaining of chills they are testing positive for Covid for the 5th time, my unjabbed self is covering again, for the 5th time and the next and the next 🙄
I'm not entirely sure what having, or not, a vaccine has to do with this - no one said that having the COVID vaccine prevents you from getting COVID...?

I'm not entirely sure what having, or not, a vaccine has to do with this - no one said that having the COVID vaccine prevents you from getting COVID...?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, because I really feel I must be but I'm just going to leave this here....

Reactions: 10
Really..? So Fauci, Van Tam, Biden and most of the heads of state and Goverment health departments never said that ? They all said have the vaccine and you will be safe....then proceeded to move the goal posts again and again.

Yes they did: 🤪

Maybe the director of the CDC should have known.

"Prevent the virus from infecting cells, from infecting you".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Really..? So Fauci, Van Tam, Biden and most of the heads of state and Goverment health departments never said that ? They all said have the vaccine and you will be safe....then proceeded to move the goal posts again and again.
In short, they think the public have candy floss for brains and will treat you accordingly.

Reactions: 10
I regret and am disgusted at being coerced into having the 1 jab in Spring 2021. I am pleased I chose not to have anymore.

It is each individuals choice to have or not have.

But I will always remember the non vaccinated having rights taken away and actually being treated like criminals for not having the vaccine.

• Heart
I regret and am disgusted at being coerced into having the 1 jab in Spring 2021. I am pleased I chose not to have anymore.

It is each individuals choice to have or not have.

But I will always remember the non vaccinated having rights taken away and actually being treated like criminals for not having the vaccine.
Completely agree.
When you have Global effort to push, coerce, bully and bribe people into having a medical procedure, I’m suspicious.
I started attending my local Stand in the park and found there were many more with the same ”awake” outlook as me and my wife. Once you are awake, you can never go back asleep.

• Haha
That’s EXACTLY what all the presidents/prime ministers/scientists/share holders did say! It’s just people choose to forget that

Reactions: 9
Some people will never learn.....a man I work with has just had his 4th jab. He has had the lurgy 3 times and after each jab has been ill and taken 2-3 days off sick. Stupid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.