To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Continue here 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Health minister in NI says people who don't have vaccines may not be eligible for the high Street voucher scheme they've been talking about rolling out. Outdoor concerts need vaccine passports or something, to be honest I've stopped listening. I'm vaxxed but I'm not liking how this is going.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Health minister in NI says people who don't have vaccines may not be eligible for the high Street voucher scheme they've been talking about rolling out. Outdoor concerts need vaccine passports or something, to be honest I've stopped listening. I'm vaxxed but I'm not liking how this is going.
what!!!!!! How is this bribery even legal?! Surely the point of those vouchers is to help local businesses who suffered financial loss during the pandemic so it’s them who are ultimately being punished. What the duck has a vaccine got to do with getting a voucher! What a tit show

Reactions: 11
what!!!!!! How is this bribery even legal?! Surely the point of those vouchers is to help local businesses who suffered financial loss during the pandemic so it’s them who are ultimately being punished. What the duck has a vaccine got to do with getting a voucher! What a tit show
Yip. Robin Swann is contemplating it. Its on BBC news. The news here is young people are in ICU, there's been a big push on these stories the last few days.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yip. Robin Swann is contemplating it. Its on BBC news. The news here is young people are in ICU, there's been a big push on these stories the last few days.
They’ve obviously had a memo sent through 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve obviously had a memo sent through 😉
Exactly my thinking. Let's scare the life out of the young ones and tell them no fun times until they've had their shots. Its a bit mind fuckery.

Reactions: 8
Exactly my thinking. Let's scare the life out of the young ones and tell them no fun times until they've had their shots. Its a bit mind fuckery.
They’ve been offering them at GAA matches, local community centre drop ins everywhere you turn they’re targeting the youths .

96A95D41-D154-414D-87E3-609BBAD132E9.jpeg
CB45ACEF-9362-4245-BAE0-149895A16724.jpeg
F5AB4C58-5D7B-4BB9-948C-6ABFE552087E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s like navigating a sea of shills on social media. Don’t know what’s bloody real and what’s not anymore.

Reactions: 7
here is a site of real people with reactions

Here is a leading researcher who has worked with WHO and has stated why this mass vax is dangerous and wrong.

Here is a why the mrna vaccine is causing issues and it is just the surface of what may come from it.

I'm gonna wait for the norvax and leave these mrna out of my body thanks

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m NI and heard this earlier. He said he would consider it, so that means it’ll happen. A five party executive but they’ll vote it through. Seemingly he’s NI’s most popular politician because of the pandemic. Not with me he isn’t. Lol
I don’t like the way we’re heading.

here is a site of real people with reactions

Here is a leading researcher who has worked with WHO and has stated why this mass vax is dangerous and wrong.

Here is a why the mrna vaccine is causing issues and it is just the surface of what may come from it.

I'm gonna wait for the norvax and leave these mrna out of my body thanks
I’ve had a very brief look at that website. These are exactly the reasons I’m so terrified. I’ve had covid and it was nothing more than a sore throat, I know I was very lucky in that regard, but as someone who is young fit and active the thought of ending up like some of those people scares me so much 😔

• Heart
I’m NI and heard this earlier. He said he would consider it, so that means it’ll happen. A five party executive but they’ll vote it through. Seemingly he’s NI’s most popular politician because of the pandemic. Not with me he isn’t. Lol
I don’t like the way we’re heading.
Its crazy isn't it. He reminds me of Eeyore, such a big depresso lump.

• Haha
Just to lighten the mood a little but there is an article on the NZ Herald that some women are reporting their boobs getting bigger after having the Pfizer jab. Might be a sway for some of you but I can’t stress enough how high up the list of side effects I don’t want is that one 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to lighten the mood a little but there is an article on the NZ Herald that some women are reporting their boobs getting bigger after having the Pfizer jab. Might be a sway for some of you but I can’t stress enough how high up the list of side effects I don’t want is that one 😄
I saw that on tik tok. Safe to say my boobs didn’t grow but my thighs and stomach definitely did (unrelated lockdown chub 😩)

• Haha

another link to people who trusted the vax and now are considered vax longhaulers

Wouldn’t it be something if it was Dolly’s Moderna jab that had that side effect😂

Won’t confirm how many people that died had the vaccine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think it’s the glasses 👓…Michelle isn’t keen on vaccine passports watch the first minister make a point of implementing them 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.