Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Silk

Going for jab number four today. Had three jabs and went two years Covid free, then got it at the end of September. All I can say is I'm glad I was up to date with my jabs, as the thought of my Covid symptoms being any worse is terrible.
Sigh…….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

I'm that Diva

Well, after a week of my jabbed and boosted colleagues snotting, coughing and complaining of chills they are testing positive for Covid for the 5th time, my unjabbed self is covering again, for the 5th time and the next and the next 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Thank you. I don’t know what to do. I thought I had decided and now I’m undecided again
What's skewering it for me is a colleague who is double jabbed caught it over the weekend, tested positive on Tuesday and is now really poorly. I don't doubt the efficacy of the vaccine for most people, nor do I doubt the danger of Covid. I've done so much research - both pro and con - and no, I haven't read every single medical paper about it. But my personal view is that until the vaccines are out of their trial stage and we know for certain which ones are effective and which ones aren't, I won't be taking it. I think we're entering dangerous territory where places like NYC are segregating people based on whether they've had the vaccine or not.

Covid is horrible and very real. But I don't think we should be judging people who are sceptical - you do what's right for you. Have the vaccine or don't have it - but let's not divide ourselves over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Gembo

VIP Member
Just to lighten the mood a little but there is an article on the NZ Herald that some women are reporting their boobs getting bigger after having the Pfizer jab. Might be a sway for some of you but I can’t stress enough how high up the list of side effects I don’t want is that one 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dr Silk

I regret and am disgusted at being coerced into having the 1 jab in Spring 2021. I am pleased I chose not to have anymore.

It is each individuals choice to have or not have.

But I will always remember the non vaccinated having rights taken away and actually being treated like criminals for not having the vaccine.
Completely agree.
When you have Global effort to push, coerce, bully and bribe people into having a medical procedure, I’m suspicious.
I started attending my local Stand in the park and found there were many more with the same ”awake” outlook as me and my wife. Once you are awake, you can never go back asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dr Silk

Why would anyone consider having a medical procedure with no medium or long term data just because of a flu..? Anyone heard of an immune system?
The jabs were not brought out for covid......covid was brought out for the jabs.
Follow the money...that’s where you will find the truth.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Health minister in NI says people who don't have vaccines may not be eligible for the high Street voucher scheme they've been talking about rolling out. Outdoor concerts need vaccine passports or something, to be honest I've stopped listening. I'm vaxxed but I'm not liking how this is going.

• Heart

Dr Silk

I'm not entirely sure what having, or not, a vaccine has to do with this - no one said that having the COVID vaccine prevents you from getting COVID...?
Really..? So Fauci, Van Tam, Biden and most of the heads of state and Goverment health departments never said that ? They all said have the vaccine and you will be safe....then proceeded to move the goal posts again and again.

Sea

VIP Member
I regret and am disgusted at being coerced into having the 1 jab in Spring 2021. I am pleased I chose not to have anymore.

It is each individuals choice to have or not have.

But I will always remember the non vaccinated having rights taken away and actually being treated like criminals for not having the vaccine.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Health minister in NI says people who don't have vaccines may not be eligible for the high Street voucher scheme they've been talking about rolling out. Outdoor concerts need vaccine passports or something, to be honest I've stopped listening. I'm vaxxed but I'm not liking how this is going.
what!!!!!! How is this bribery even legal?! Surely the point of those vouchers is to help local businesses who suffered financial loss during the pandemic so it’s them who are ultimately being punished. What the fuck has a vaccine got to do with getting a voucher! What a shit show

Reactions: 11

black sheep

well I just got blasted by my mom. "what are you...a Trumpist?". (we live in Canada btw so this was meant as the ultimate insult to my intelligence) I explained I am not comfortable with the science behind this as it isnt a typical vaccine. She basically hung up the phone on me. it is my body ffs. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Really..? So Fauci, Van Tam, Biden and most of the heads of state and Goverment health departments never said that ? They all said have the vaccine and you will be safe....then proceeded to move the goal posts again and again.
In short, they think the public have candy floss for brains and will treat you accordingly.

Katkitkat

I'm not entirely sure what having, or not, a vaccine has to do with this - no one said that having the COVID vaccine prevents you from getting COVID...?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, because I really feel I must be but I'm just going to leave this here....

cill2019

VIP Member
That’s EXACTLY what all the presidents/prime ministers/scientists/share holders did say! It’s just people choose to forget that

Reactions: 9

Dr Silk

I’m so glad that I went with my gut and didn’t get the jab. I had covid summer 2021 and it was just like flu for me.
Same here, I’ve had worse hangovers ! Look after your immune system and it will look after you.
People need to stop being influenced by the biased news/media. Look at the facts….it’s a man made flu…..99% of people recover……jabs do not stop the symptoms and transmission. Jabs impair your immune system not strengthen it. Governments are owned and influenced by Big Pharma £££££ The information is out there, just scratch the surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
So after reading a post on Instagram which scared the absolute bejesus out of me, I think I have decided to have the vaccine, I say I think, I’m 90% sure. To he honest I feel there isn’t really much choice anymore. It’s going to be made as difficult as possible not to have it.

I’ve looked where I can get it and it will be the moderna vaccine.

I honestly feel sick thinking about it, it really shouldn’t be this hard of a decision 😔
Don’t let social media be your source of information for any decision you make about anything is all the advice I’ll suggest!

Reactions: 8