TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He added more slots because a lot of people don’t get paid until tomorrow . I’m calling bingo on all slots suddenly being sold tomorrow .
the whole thing is a failure . I can’t wait until he starts zoom calling people because that’s exactly when his true colours will show , he just can’t help himself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My thumb got sore after 503. Well done you keeping going. Was that the maximum you could get to?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He added more slots because a lot of people don’t get paid until tomorrow . I’m calling bingo on all slots suddenly being sold tomorrow .
the whole thing is a failure . I can’t wait until he starts zoom calling people because that’s exactly when his true colours will show , he just can’t help himself
The numbers still don't add up xx

He really is the caring sort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My thumb got sore after 503. Well done you keeping going. Was that the maximum you could get to?
I typed in 1000 into the number box i didnt manually add them lol. I then clicked add to cart and it said only 897 available so added to cart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s assume there were originally going to be 1000 available for £99, he then got greedy and halved that, he then tried to get the panic buyers afraid of loosing out and make up his typical lies and add another whatever it was. Question is. How many pre order apps has he bought himself to drive up the sales numbers! I reckon he has self purchased 100. It’s his money going back to himself.
---
I typed in 1000 into the number box i didnt manually add them lol. I then clicked add to cart and it said only 897 available so added to cart 🤣
Why didn’t I think of that? 😂

• Haha
Let’s assume there were originally going to be 1000 available for £99, he then got greedy and halved that, he then tried to get the panic buyers afraid of loosing out and make up his typical lies and add another whatever it was. Question is. How many pre order apps has he bought himself to drive up the sales numbers! I reckon he has self purchased 100. It’s his money going back to himself.
---

Why didn’t I think of that? 😂

So that leaves just 3 purchases if he did the above. Thats too funny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's just advertised charlottes 1 to 1 coaching.... I guess when his app doesn't sell he will say he told people to go to charlotte 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything he does is calculated. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
I hope she blocked him and doesn't know but I do wonder sometimes if she still follows him.

Everything he does is calculated. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
I hope she blocked him and doesn't know but I do wonder sometimes if she still follows him.
Or maybe trying to make Sian jealous 🤣

• Haha
The lesser spotted Sian.
#whereissian
#seenthelight
#undateablejohn

When does he start building his Scottish home?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dropping off a few more receipts for his twattery on the bride's post. The use of the term 'mongrel' is a new low, even for him.
He's obviously got beef with RH And they've been tagged. I don't think they'll rise to it though.
Wtf 2023 has to do with abusive name calling I don't know. Fact is JtC, it's almost 2024 and you're still a misogynistic dinosaur. You've made no progress in terms of respecting others or differences of opinion and you bleeping love to feel superior to everyone.
You're not.
Sad. Bitter. Lonely. That's what you are. And in your own words - you're embarrassing yourself.

Plus we can use 'you, your, you're' correctly, unlike you.
orca-image--987657544.jpg
orca-image-664079006.jpg
orca-image-2039865824.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
The panic will be setting in , if he can’t sell the app at £99 he sure as hell won’t be able to sell it at £149 .
at the end of the day he’s a sad old man with no experience . He’s expecting people to pay over the odds for something he’s just ‘ talked about ‘ while on a dog walk !
also when did the chewing gum thing start ? He’s constantly chewing it , is it to stop his jaw swinging ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t he the one to say “if I say I’m going to do something, I do it”
Cancelling a lunch date.
Also he can’t make a simple meal, burnt toast, over done burnt eggs. Surprised he didn’t tag @gordonramsay and ask. “What do you think of my breakfast?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah the man can't cook! He got lucky! I don't believe he lost 9 stone but I do believe he lost weight meal prepping and helped Charlotte to lose weight too! He has never tested a recipe in his life, he used other peoples recipes, started an Instagram account and got lucky! We can all lose weight by calorie counting using other people's recipes, I can even cook a good meal using a recipe but I am no chef, just like JTC! No qualifications, no idea, can't cook, rude, drunk, no computer skills, no app knowledge and thinks he can release a successful app because he has 4 million fans bought followers! At what point did he think 'this is gonna work' ? The mind boggles x
---
Thread suggestion
John the Con releases an app, guaranteed it will be crap!

• Heart
Enjoying the fascinating world of JtC maths. There were 48 left this morning. Now there’s suddenly 120 left. Pick a number, any number 🤣 can you imagine his reaction if he’d arranged dinner with somebody and they cancelled at the last minute? Mr Drive and Determination would be apoplectic. It’s ok for him to do it though. Add raging hypocrite to the ever growing list.

• Heart
He's just used the expression 'rule of thumb'. Such a JtC thing to say. Not that I'd expect him to know it's origins story. For anyone here that didn't know, it is one of many old reference origin stories - this one is referring to the size of width of a stick it was deemed ok for a man to beat his wife with. Just an expression to be avoided really.

Dumping his friend for lunch as he's got to get back to the grind! He got in his office at 12, if he was up at half 5, he could have gotten back to the grind and had a lunch break! He's a lazy bas**rd who probably hasn't even got a friend called Tracey! He loves writing tit on that white board!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.