TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meal prep for a family of 4
He still made meals in sets of 3s 🙈
Also no lunches for the kids or any food aimed at a family

Reactions: 3
So no mention of Sian ! No ‘ we had a lovely Xmas together ‘ no mention that she’s now away home ? Nothing , she’s disappeared . I hope she’s seen sense !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this man ridiculed me to the point he made me anxious. I didn't leave the house for days and needed support from my gp! It's taken a lot to write this because I'm actually scared of him. I was called every name under the sun, put down for my weight only 2 months after giving birth to my first born son and made to feel I was worthless. Yet!' My partner he said he was a pleasure to meet!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know this isn't about Charlotte but she's not telling anyone her price.... Wasting so much time having calls first before telling people the price

Reactions: 7
I know this isn't about Charlotte but she's not telling anyone her price.... Wasting so much time having calls first before telling people the price
I completely agree!! I actually filled in her form and received a WhatsApp message today to arrange a 20 minute phone call with Alexis, I don't want a 20 minute call with a stranger, I just want to know the price and what it includes!!

I completely agree!! I actually filled in her form and received a WhatsApp message today to arrange a 20 minute phone call with Alexis, I don't want a 20 minute call with a stranger, I just want to know the price and what it includes!!
Please do it and let us know how much it costs 🤣

• Haha
So no late night walk with Frank, no mention of Sian.
The downward spiral has started.
---
Its worrying that anyone can buy a course and call themselves a nutritionist, with zero evidence of any case studies or any evidence of mentoring.
Wasnt she offering PT courses too again without any practical work done in a gym with any clients.
It baffles me how the health and fitness industry isnt regulated.

Last edited:
So this man ridiculed me to the point he made me anxious. I didn't leave the house for days and needed support from my gp! It's taken a lot to write this because I'm actually scared of him. I was called every name under the sun, put down for my weight only 2 months after giving birth to my first born son and made to feel I was worthless. Yet!' My partner he said he was a pleasure to meet!
So sorry to hear this, hope you are ok now xxx

Reactions: 6
He really is disgusting isn’t he. His recent comments remind me of when he was on his infamous live and someone asked if he abused Charlotte and he said something like “only in the bedroom, I’ve been smashing her all weekend” just vile.

I am not a Team RH fan as I know plenty he’s scammed and I think he’s cut from the same cloth as JC albeit a bit smarter with it. He doesn’t actually produce any content beyond a ranting dog walk and reposting old reels. If you take away how vile he is, what is the point of following him anyway?

That meals for a family of four was a joke. We never even saw receipts. He did all meals that had to be warmed up and when this was pointed out, like for school kids for example, he did the absolute classic move of “yeah but I’m at home so I geared it towards me” which again, shows how he doesn’t run this like a business at all, more an extension of his own ego. It’s also obviously waaaaay over 40 quid for that amount of food. It annoys me when any of the influencers or people like Jamie Oliver do their costings because a lot the time, they are relying on a full store cupboard so it’s never a true reflection of cost anyway but the amount he got, had to be over. Plus the costs of driving to different places to try and fit the budget kinda defeats the point.

I don’t think he’s really throught through his business plan (shocking, I know) what happens come new year? Does he really expect an influx? What happens mid year? I have a few apps I use but not ones where I have to pay a large sum up front, I don’t know many that do. I also use things that give me the best value. With his app, be cheaper, easier and likely better to just download my fitness pal, Google recipes and read Atomic Habits. As for his coaching; that bleep thinks he can put on over a stone overnight as he doesn’t even understand the basics and is normalising binge eating. No thanks

Reactions: 6
Silent watcher here! Team rh jtc all money making scams on the back of people's vulnerabilitys, ive fell for it myself soon as I lost the diet mentality I lost 7 stone in 4 months and kept it off 2 years am now 8 stone and 5ft tall I simply downloaded nutracheck and tracked food and done my steps intermitting fasting has played a role as am bipolar and the eating is horrendous with the meds anyway I hope people stop paying these con artists they can't teach you anything Google can't tell you and getting abuse off these no marks getting called fat etc good luck too anyone who's on a weight loss journey you don't need these cunts too succeed 🙌🏻 meal prep glass containers 20 for £60 amazon mine are still going strong

It baffles me how he thinks glass Tupperware is not available in other countries. When challenged about shipping cost to US for example, his response is compared to how much that person will spend on a fast food meal. Are people not allowed to do whatever they want just as he does? I can’t wait to watch what happens on launch day and beyond. It’ll be like his TMPK gold page he sold membership, offering daily motivational content, daily lives. Then offered it to anyone for free. He did nothing. Current content shall I keep this jacket or send it back 😂. We need our own poll. How many people do we actually think bought the £99 app?
Less than 150
Less than 100 🚀
Less than 50
Over 500 of the £99 app available for purchase today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You're very brave to do this. You deserve to feel secure in life after your experience based opinions of him. Sending you ❤
---
He's the head 🐍
---
Silent watcher here! Team rh jtc all money making scams on the back of people's vulnerabilitys, ive fell for it myself soon as I lost the diet mentality I lost 7 stone in 4 months and kept it off 2 years am now 8 stone and 5ft tall I simply downloaded nutracheck and tracked food and done my steps intermitting fasting has played a role as am bipolar and the eating is horrendous with the meds anyway I hope people stop paying these con artists they can't teach you anything Google can't tell you and getting abuse off these no marks getting called fat etc good luck too anyone who's on a weight loss journey you don't need these cunts too succeed 🙌🏻 meal prep glass containers 20 for £60 amazon mine are still going strong
Well done 🙌
The best of this is having the tools, knowledge and confidence to do it for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It baffles me how he thinks glass Tupperware is not available in other countries. When challenged about shipping cost to US for example, his response is compared to how much that person will spend on a fast food meal. Are people not allowed to do whatever they want just as he does? I can’t wait to watch what happens on launch day and beyond. It’ll be like his TMPK gold page he sold membership, offering daily motivational content, daily lives. Then offered it to anyone for free. He did nothing. Current content shall I keep this jacket or send it back 😂. We need our own poll. How many people do we actually think bought the £99 app?
Less than 150
Less than 100 🚀
Less than 50
Over 500 of the £99 app available for purchase today.
Erm going by the availability none have sold 🤣

• Haha
His famous, lifetime guarantee containers! The ones that he harps on about all the time, the ones that don't leak, the ones that are 5 years old! (Although he has thousands of them to use)
Well they obviously aren't 5 years old and still perfect even if he uses the originals!

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.