TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh we got through this thread quickly ! I predict we’ll be going through them weekly come January

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoying the fascinating world of JtC maths. There were 48 left this morning. Now there’s suddenly 120 left. Pick a number, any number 🤣 can you imagine his reaction if he’d arranged dinner with somebody and they cancelled at the last minute? Mr Drive and Determination would be apoplectic. It’s ok for him to do it though. Add raging hypocrite to the ever growing list.
Just to clarify theres 892 left ive just checked. So hurry guys john has bought 5 since this morning, the app is flying out now.
Dont leave it too late to buy as his 4 million fans may buy them all!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one question johns spelling! He couldn’t care less about spelling, he has dreams to make come true…John no one will take you seriously if you can’t even put the effort into looking professional. Why on earth should anyone pay for an app of his or any of his crap when he refuses to put any effort in to anything. He really does think he’s God .

maybe in 2024 he should get his teeth fixed. He has the cheek to say that he will only ever be with a girl with nice teeth yet look at the state of his! You can tell he used a dummy until the age of 14! He may have lost the dummy but he is still a whining baby

• Haha
No one question johns spelling! He couldn’t care less about spelling, he has dreams to make come true…John no one will take you seriously if you can’t even put the effort into looking professional. Why on earth should anyone pay for an app of his or any of his crap when he refuses to put any effort in to anything. He really does think he’s God .

maybe in 2024 he should get his teeth fixed. He has the cheek to say that he will only ever be with a girl with nice teeth yet look at the state of his! You can tell he used a dummy until the age of 14! He may have lost the dummy but he is still a whining baby
Tbh he probably still uses a dummy now!
---
Sharing the same video for the 3rd time!! 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thread suggestion- Sian came for a 3 day stay but john the con made her run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he posting pictures of her dog as Frank's girlfriend, Fifi?
I mean aside from it being weird it's just odd he's dropped all mentions of his own Gf.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh I’ve no words for he’s latest rant. Who does this excuse of a man think he is
I literally just screenshot this too ! Vile vile man !!!! I hope anyone that’s thinking of taking him seriously realises this is what he will do if you get on the wrong side of him . He’ll body shame you ! Clearly thinks because he’s lost a bit of weight that he’s better than anyone else and has room to comment on other peoples bodies

• Wow
He’s pressed the nuclear button because everything is crumbling. His business, potential relationships etc. So he’s on the defensive and resorting to what he does best - humiliating women. Of course, the demographic he needs on side is women, but he’s that much of a thick bastard, he can’t see that. He’s a nasty thug and conman who got lucky and, now he’s having to do things on his own, we’re seeing the true him. Absolute shitshow.

Reactions: 9
What a vile excuse of a human being he really is. The way he's numbered his excuses with such confidence. Her message was polite and about the dog. His response was attacking, shaming and vile.

Last edited:
I’m struggling with a response about this reaction towards that young woman. Seriously who does he think he is?
Thread suggestion
Team TMPK the empire that never was and never will be
---
He’s worse than last year. Burn those books dirty John. Nothing will help you.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You just know he’s going to keep reposting this ! He’s been triggered hasn’t he . Sounds like a YOU problem JTC it’s takes a special kind of person to go to someone’s profile , screenshot their photo , crop it down & add stickers . Sad sad man , thought you’d no time today ?????

Reactions: 5
What frustrates me is he acknowledged that it's still 2023 so he can do this as it's not yet 2024... Saying you wouldn't react in 2024 still doesn't make this ok. It's cruel and bang out of order and proportion.
I hope this lady takes action but based upon what he's done to others I would understand if she didn't.
He's also got form for having his say then blocking them so they can't have the right of reply

I have reported those stories of that poor lady, as bullying and harassment, he is a disgusting vile human being!! And he wants people to buy his crappy app, I hope he loses so much money!

What if a thin man had sent that exact same message?????
We all know - duck all response.

Reactions: 5
What if a thin man had sent that exact same message?????
We all know - duck all response.
Any man, he wouldn’t have responded. He despises women, that is now quite clear. I’m hoping her husband is built like a brick tit house and gets involved, he’d absolutely tit himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have reported those stories of that poor lady, as bullying and harassment, he is a disgusting vile human being!! And he wants people to buy his crappy app, I hope he loses so much money!
I’m glad you’ve done this. He already knows the app is a flop.
---
How many people need to suffer emotional abuse from this man? Serious bully boy tactics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.