TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess. Well at least we’re seeing the first reason for his mini breakdown last night - it isn’t selling. My other hunch is he’s ploughed a load of money into it - mainly because he can’t do anything so has had to pay others to do it for him - and maybe the particularly heavy outgoings for the house and car are started to kick in a bit. Noticed he’s discounting the containers too.

I mean, seriously, what was he expecting? His main customer base is women, and he’s spent the last few weeks insulting them. And of his last two relationships, one was happy to abandon him in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and the other lasted, what, two days? I’d say it’s time for some reflection, but you won’t be getting that from him.

Also - those videos where he’s wanging on about his calendar and whiteboard are the perfect example of the issue. It’s all about him. What he’s achieved, what he wants to achieve next year. Nobody cares! You’re meant to be helping others! Who on earth is going to give you money when you’re only concerned about your own goals?
You have to remember it's a double sided white board with all his business plans on the back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
App has been flying out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s taken a month to get 500 sales there’s no way this app is going to do well . If he can’t sell at £99 he’ll never get it at £149 and it’ll cost him a fortune to run if the sales aren’t coming in to cover it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
App has been flying out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s taken a month to get 500 sales there’s no way this app is going to do well . If he can’t sell at £99 he’ll never get it at £149 and it’ll cost him a fortune to run if the sales aren’t coming in to cover it
Shall we place bets on the New year offer price he has to drop the price to 🤣🤣.
He really hasnt researched this at all has he. Did he think the app was going to make him a milionaire. Oh dear John what an absolute f**k up you've made

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not Jeff Bezos but even I know that set up and running costs, year one are always the worst. Investment of time, money and as my partner says (runs own business) a huge amount of your soul. Not for the faint hearted.
Most people choose to do this based upon their own skill set. JtC set out to build an app that he needed to buy in digital skills to run and keep running.
He's asking people to buy into the unknown. Save your hard earned money for others who have developed similar and know what they're doing and can be trusted with your money and data

Reactions: 5
I don’t even think he’s close to 500. I think he thought he could bravado his way through this and people would sign up based on his tough love personality. Except he can’t do it and just comes across as arrogant and braggy. People don’t want to hear you verbally insulting overweight people or how you’re going to drop down a stone and add another couple.

Get the feeling he’s shitting himself a bit, hence the late night wobble last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s tied up a lot of money in it thinking it would be his fast track to success. When you compare him to somebody like Sean Casey, who has a personality, a plan and is 100x more professional, the difference is almost embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He wanted to make the app £300 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these figures are so up and down I can’t keep up he’s really pushing it and starting to panic . I am totally here for it
---
JTC & C are like night & day aren’t they ! I’ve just watched her stories , she’s just totally grateful & happy for the response she’s had . No negativity , no moaning about costs , no running people down or bullying . She’s worked away in the background to get her website up & running without complaining about how stressful it is .
He could take a leaf out of her book , with her attitude & the way she responds to people will make them want to buy into what she’s offering

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not Jeff Bezos but even I know that set up and running costs, year one are always the worst. Investment of time, money and as my partner says (runs own business) a huge amount of your soul. Not for the faint hearted.
Most people choose to do this based upon their own skill set. JtC set out to build an app that he needed to buy in digital skills to run and keep running.
He's asking people to buy into the unknown. Save your hard earned money for others who have developed similar and know what they're doing and can be trusted with your money and data
It’s alright for JC my love, he didn’t have a soul to start with….

• Haha
Just dropping these off whilst I remember from the wedding dress post. Either they blocked him or he blocked them as the comments disappeared right in middle of doing this. He does seem to have a pattern of getting in a few insults then blocking them so they can't respond. He loves to have power
orca-image-491315063.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Wow! Nothing changes then! Wants to help people achieve their goals but will also call you fat and put you down. A lot of people ask him genuine questions and he abuses them - I keep thinking why is he not cancelled yet, but he basically is - no one cares about his dull life. I follow Sean Casey and he is so helpful, thankful for the support he gets and genuinely wants to help people reach their goals… I know which one I would give my hard earned money to and it’s not John the con

Wow! Nothing changes then! Wants to help people achieve their goals but will also call you fat and put you down. A lot of people ask him genuine questions and he abuses them - I keep thinking why is he not cancelled yet, but he basically is - no one cares about his dull life. I follow Sean Casey and he is so helpful, thankful for the support he gets and genuinely wants to help people reach their goals… I know which one I would give my hard earned money to and it’s not John the con
I'm a fan of S too. He's supportive and realistic. He also gives large amounts to charity.
JtC meanwhile has zero empathy for anyone. If I was buying app access this week, I'd be looking at S's app and certainly not JtC's untested, unfinished MVP of an app.

• Heart
So yesterday morning, he puts all his junk food into a carrier bag for content for the food banks! Writes some tit about he sets his intentions well before 2024 starts! Less than 12 hours later he buys enough food from Mcdonalds to feed 2 or 3 people! Such an inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think JTC is already on the pop tonight
---
So yesterday morning, he puts all his junk food into a carrier bag for content for the food banks! Writes some tit about he sets his intentions well before 2024 starts! Less than 12 hours later he buys enough food from Mcdonalds to feed 2 or 3 people! Such an inspiration!
Im sure his food bank video is the one he shared months ago, doing the exact same thing

• Wow
He all of a sudden started all this “tough love” bull tit after someone mentioned team RH, now I like team RH. But I know it’s controversial the way he speaks to people, if you look at JTC it’s like he’s trying to mimic it but he’s such a c*nt he can’t even do that right!

He all of a sudden started all this “tough love” bull tit after someone mentioned team RH, now I like team RH. But I know it’s controversial the way he speaks to people, if you look at JTC it’s like he’s trying to mimic it but he’s such a c*nt he can’t even do that right!
I think the guy from RH is likeable though lol I can watch him and listen to him without feeling anger . He also talks a lot of sense and has a vast amount of knowledge on everything right through to periods & menopause . JTC can not back up any of his reasons for anything right down to the benefits of a cold shower . C can also back up her claims and give great advice .
but as always JTC thinks his way is the right way and everyone should follow . We’ve had 2 late night binges of fast food , cheesecakes , full fat coke , cola cubes in 2 days ! What an inspiration

Reactions: 7
He's made the family of 4 meal prep reel. It is the usual 🐂💩 but has some classic moments... Like pretending to fill in his planner pages 🤣🤣🤣

I wish C well with her new business. But I must confess I'm finding it a fabulous irony that she's offering tailored support in ways he could only dream of achieving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.