TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could do a countdown to this announcement about his collaboration that he was giving it the big one about at the weekend too. Scared to share? They’ve backed off? Or he’s completely made it up?? Who can say.

Reactions: 4
Way to go JtC. Sharing other people's kids on your social media, including the school they go to. No way would I allow that. But then I also would never have him in my home

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@ghostriderhere you are on to something with this 3 business! So it’s been 3 years since anyone has ever cooked JtC some “tea”.

Wow that’s almost made me feel sorry for him - he really has no one if he’s never been to friends for dinner in years! He has so much to fix about himself he doesn’t even realise.

Let alone as a responsible dog owner u don’t take 2 dogs round to a 10 week pup that won’t be fully vaccinated or allowed out yet! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not an ounce of intelligence.

Anyway, today's the day for the collaboration announcement. Everything signed before last weekend apparently. Big company. Exciting times.

• Wow
I don't know why I'm gobsmacked but I am, that I know he's moving, but as a meal prep king who sells a plan to lose weight, has not seen a vegetable for 4 weeks!! There is no excuse for that, ever! Running your cupboards down is no excuse not to buy veg to add to the food?

• Heart
Or fruit and he’s not shopping til he’s moved! Can’t see what he’s gonna live off at all -
He’s so premature and anal about taking food over to next “ouse”!

I think it's his psychology and the flaws within it. His fresh start means that he's totally cutting off links and regardless of his shouting into the void about his success and he can't be cancelled etc etc, he's definitely desperate to put the last chapter behind him and start afresh.
Buying new furniture and new cupboard staples won't exorcise your demons though JtC. That takes honesty, integrity and hard work. You've clearly not got what that takes. Just saying.

• Heart
Absolutely no chance he's just living off tins. He'll be a regular visitor at the local chippy and takeaway. There's a reason he constantly has to shift the weight in the first place. And we’ve seen how he binge eats (that’s just what he shows us).

I’m going to keep mentioning this collaboration he was giving it the big one about last weekend until he announces something.

Never heard of them. Shame on them for working with this disaster zone and since when does he eat half the rubbish they sell?!
Peak JtC.

Reactions: 2
He slated Skinny foods and Grenade - didn’t they drop him and said he wasn’t into protein bars anymore etc. so JtC!!

Now this random setup with all UPF foods we are trying to move away from!! Hardly a big launch they won’t be impressed! - he hasn’t got any of their products to recommend as obviously he’s using up all his supplies and in his smaller new home he’s got to find a cupboard for all that crap!

But he does have a delivery from them coming Monday 🚚🤣🤣🤣
That's what he'll eat for the next three weeks. Ultra processed crap and kebabs.
---
Finally! It sounds like a match made in heaven…
Absolutely explains why they don't care about his past. They probably give no shits so long as the money comes in. Appalling ethics from both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was expecting a brand we might recognise, not a bunch of chancers led by a far right sympathiser. Christ he must be on the bones of his arse to hawk this shite- no wonder he can’t get a food shop in.

• Heart
12 likes in just under an hour… going well John 🤣🤣🤣

ps I have seen so many small time “influencers with 10-20k followers sell prozis. Poor John must be desperate to pay that mortgage

He’s sunk to a new low - times most definitely must be tough

Reactions: 3
He had to ask them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many companies did he bleep himself out to in order to get a shite deal like this in response.
You're embarrassing yourself JtC
Screenshot_2024-06-07-21-59-24-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-07-21-59-52-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-07-22-00-02-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

• Haha
Oh god, I’ve looked at their stuff - it’s absolute crap. Proper low quality. This is his big money deal? No wonder he didn’t want to mention until now. I’d be surprised if he’s even getting paid - probably get a box of freebies now and again. Good grief.

And the wider issue now is he’s going to be spending his time hawking this shite and not bothering to sort out his actual business of meal prep. Poor bastards on the app may as well call it a day.
---
He had to ask them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many companies did he bleep himself out to in order to get a shite deal like this in response.
You're embarrassing yourself JtC
View attachment 2980975
View attachment 2980978
View attachment 2980984
Oh dear! So he isn’t even getting a penny? Probably the most I’ve ever felt sorry for him.

• Haha
I searched prozis influencer and that was an education.
He's going to fit right in with that crowd.... Not!
He's the very opposite of their usual salesman brand rep
---
Oh god, I’ve looked at their stuff - it’s absolute crap. Proper low quality. This is his big money deal? No wonder he didn’t want to mention until now. I’d be surprised if he’s even getting paid - probably get a box of freebies now and again. Good grief.

And the wider issue now is he’s going to be spending his time hawking this shite and not bothering to sort out his actual business of meal prep. Poor bastards on the app may as well call it a day.
---

Oh dear! So he isn’t even getting a penny? Probably the most I’ve ever felt sorry for him.
I think he will get cashback on the orders using his code but tbh they really only sell chemicals in packets and franken foods so it won't mean too many return customers.

• Heart
😂😂😂 Oh dear Johnny boy!! Oh dear! Probably get a small percentage for everyone who uses his personal 10% off code, judging by the likes that will be zero!

• Heart
So he's been looking for a company to work with whose product he actually uses and tastes good, yet hasn't actually tried them as he has them being delivered monday 🤣🤣 what a d*ck

• Haha
  • Heart