TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one to add to his carousel of sales posts -
Let’s hope they don’t do Tupperware too!. Again this company has no ethics and chemical crap that doesn’t fit with his USP. He won’t have a fridge big enough to display all their tit.

Reactions: 3
So he's been looking for a company to work with whose product he actually uses and tastes good, yet hasn't actually tried them as he has them being delivered monday 🤣🤣 what a d*ck
Always the morals of an alley cat with JtC

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know he has no morals or principles so maybe they are well suited. Not only has this company got a hideous Chief Exec that many have distanced themselves from the company as a result, they are tax dodgers and there’s so little payback for him - a few freebies for sales or minimum payment. Smacks of desperation and no credibility!

Meanwhile we will have to endure 7 stories a month peddling this tit just so JtC can get some new gym shorts 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
If anyone follows keeping up with Kirsty lea
She has loads of followers, is a weight loss account but has been gaining weight for years.... Anyway she advertises prozis, has been for weeks it's only one of these things where your orders through links make money hardly a big collab

I love how little interaction he’s getting from
His followers on his “collab”. Let’s hope he remember to follow the advertising rules. - I won’t tell you them John best do some research before the reports come in.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where did you get the zero sugar from JTC?
Could the man be anymore of an idiot! This guy is the most embarrassing man on instagram 🤣
---
12 weeks sober?? I thought he hadn’t had a drink for 333 days or something?

anyone notice the magic number 3 as well when he said he wanted 3 kebabs 🤣
IMG_6123.jpeg

Last edited:
I think he meant 12 weeks to his sobriety anniversary but he's thick as tit so he constantly talks 🐂💩 so 🤦
Complaining about his headache and having loads going on and happening all at once and then asking us to imagine how hard it is to then have someone complain about their delivery being late. That's the real world right there. Life is like that.
You despise your customer base JtC. You consider them fat and beyond contempt. Yet you're too much of a control freak and too tight to pay a business manager to do all of this stuff for you. You want the penny and the bun. You're right, no one is going to cancel you JtC. You'll do it all by yourself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s a real mask slip that isn’t it when he gets angry about people having the temerity to enquire about their delivery - a totally normal customer enquiry. Sums up his attitude to his customer base and other people generally, which all ties in with the Trust Pilot reviews and what we see generally.

I had a bit of sympathy for him last night after he revealed that shocking brand deal, but he soon does or says something that reminds us how awful a person he is.

Last night's collab post engagement was shocking. All new lows in fact.
Facebook - 0 likes
Instagram - 200
1.5m followers (🤣🤣🤣) have spoken. Zero fucks given for this sham collab.
How long until he bins it off?
I don't and won't do TikTok... What was the response over there?

• Haha
Last night's collab post engagement was shocking. All new lows in fact.
Facebook - 0 likes
Instagram - 200
1.5m followers (🤣🤣🤣) have spoken. Zero fucks given for this sham collab.
How long until he bins it off?
I don't and won't do TikTok... What was the response over there?
Drumroll please 🥁 🥁 🥁

A grand total of 5 (FIVE) likes on TikTok. Zero comments.

Once they realise all his followers are bought bots, he might find that they bin him off.

• Haha
Can't wait to see him unpack his gift box and try to spin the contents as worthwhile. They'll get a few sales from his gullible sheep but this literally isn't worth the arse ache JtC.

• Heart
He will never be able to compliment another business. I’m sure he will have some constructive criticism for prozis from businessman of the year John!

• Haha
Most have never heard of it and soon as u do a google of it you realise how bad it is…..

Same as doing the same with JtC!! 🤣🤣

Bless him, he’s after another collab to earn pennies for posts. We see you John, desperate times

Not sure if he's been bot culling but yesterday's collab post on Instagram has dropped from just over 200 likes to 30.
Scrutiny JtC

• Wow
Not sure if he's been bot culling but yesterday's collab post on Instagram has dropped from just over 200 likes to 30.
Scrutiny JtC
This is the massive problem with him attempting to do collaborations or anything like that. When he does his own crappy videos, he can control the narrative somewhat - buy the likes, hide the numbers etc. Now he has to put it out there with no filters and he has to prove his engagement - and he just doesn’t have it. The net result of being lazy and treating your customers like crap. It’s clear he’s starting to fret about the house move now as he let slip last night.

• Heart
I think it's worth saying also that furniture stores don't allow you to deliver to an address you aren't currently resident in. And lead times on larger furnishings and electricals aren't always short. They can be months. They also reserve the right to deliver early, even if they say 12 weeks.
Watching him with this jigsaw puzzle is going to be amusing and I think that's what's messed with his head - not getting his own way having things delivered for his moving date.

• Haha
No way is that packet of chicken less than 1000 calories also that's 3 portions of meat at least!
---
Also he said he wasn't shopping until he moved now there's 5 packets of chicken in his fridge

• Wow