Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
I was just trying to think why she’s affronted. I personally don’t think you’re racist if if you like Eminem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

kien

She’s posted a screenshot of a DM someone sent her calling her out for calling trans men a feminine term. So she’s now been called out for being transphobic as well as previously called out by a black woman for being racist.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
She is in a relationship. That makes it even more tragic. She has a boyfriend and doesn't use dating apps. The "translations" she does are all screenshots ripped from other Instagram accounts.
I didn’t realise this at all!

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Omg I just saw that the microphone is a hair straightener. That's not at all how it was reading to me. Have to say, somewhat relieved, though! Her drunk rambling about Disney characters was really just so boring tonight. She needs to get ahold of herself.

The faces she pulls as she talks make me sad. I can't stop myself going and looking.
She’s told us all how she’s writes plays, but what she’s she forgot to mention was that her father wrote a play, and she tagged her name on it—white privilege personified. Her son Isaac is who I feel sorry for most, the poor boy doesn’t stand a chance.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
From who? It's the worst eyeshadow application I've ever seen 😂.

YouTube is full of makeup artists showing you how to do makeup. There's no excuse to go out looking like that. Does she not have friends? 🤡

Edited to add: further along in her stories she's asking if people want eyeshadow demos. Is she for real? There's confidence and then there's self delusion.

Maybe she should start asking if people want demos in mechanics or angling since she has no knowledge or skill in either of those areas either.

Attachments

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Don’t do it to yourself. I just looked and my toes curled so hard they almost broke. She’s literally the universal credit version of Florence Given. Dancing & staring at yourself on Insta stories is cringe as fuck.

All I could look at was the mess and clutter behind her
The UC version of FG 😂😂😂 Excellent 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She really thinks she is superior to anyone and everyone in every possible way. What does cheap clothing ranges have to do with tinder translations? Her content is so inconsistent and random.

I don’t think she even knows she has a tattle thread or she would be ranting about it to get attention and content. And then begging people to pay her.
She does, she mentioned it on that podcast she was on where she was hating on everyone

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Sorry for the double post but she just "sorry, not sorry" for basically copying Clementine Ford's "Friday night bites", and is answering questions re: feminist issues, dating and relationships on a Friday night. She's really out there trying to be the poor man's Clementine Ford. I thought she used to do roasts on Friday nights??

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
So her partner must be a short guy, right? Like why else "not all men" the short guys having a complex over tall women thing?

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Wow, doing an affiliate ad by saying she's hungover at 4pm and showering. How edgy.

I'd be so embarrassed to admit that in that way. Probably the only shower she'll have this week.