Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Actually cringing for her, like proper cringing.
You think someone close to her would explain what a 'roast' was and how they are meant to be funny coz lord knows her roasts are just boring and unfunny
this was properly tragic - like genuinely curling my toes at what a fucking goon she is. Imagine being that old, an established woman, putting on poor make up and making yourself look like a fool on social media for 500 a month.

Reactions: 1
So her partner must be a short guy, right? Like why else "not all men" the short guys having a complex over tall women thing?
So her partner must be a short guy, right? Like why else "not all men" the short guys having a complex over tall women thing?
Exactly, and subconsciously that’ll have been a choice by hers to feel power over him, he will be her lap dog. I feel sorry for him, and I hope he finds the strength to get away from her Narcissistic ways.

DreamTeam

Totally agree. It’s sheer and utter laziness. I’m shocked she has a child living in that filth. She just looks dirty tbh. I bet her house absolutely reeks.

Also. Not tidying your house because of men? Really? Wtf? I can’t understand why anyone can live like that. My house is mess sometimes but it’s not dirty and I HAVE to tidy it when it’s a mess otherwise it throws me off. I couldn’t sit in pure dirt like that. Do her friends not say anything to her?

kien

She’s talking as if anyone asked her to provide free content. She actually thinks she is doing the world a favour by posting the shit she posts and we should all be grateful for it.

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I've unfollowed finally. Watching her dance in her living room while pulling faces like she's in pain is not my idea of content.

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a while back when I realised she was a massive twat but I'm tempted to go back for what will no doubt be a super cringe holier-than-thou explanation of the Bechdel test...

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I noticed in a shot of the thank yous in the book there's a list of patrons and other IG people that supported LaLa...TT is there as her real name and no IG handle. She'll be salty at that I'm sure!
hilarious 😂 love how she makes out they’re good internet mates when really she’s a glorified fan!

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She paid £25 for a lash lift and you can only tell when she takes a photo from underneath and opens her eyes as wide as they can go? Well worth it.

Oh wait, no she didn’t pay. Of course she didn’t.