Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I reckon, although I don’t think like her so can’t be sure, that it’s because there were 5 black artists on stage, and people are shouting about the one white guy.
But is it racist for Eminem to be anyone's favourite out of those? He was my favourite from the line up but it doesn't mean I'm racist or that I don't like the other artists. Not allowed preferences where Aileen is concerned!

Reactions: 1

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I just don’t get why she has a platform. Of the ones that she seems to consider similar to herself, lala has massive amounts of experience and education around what she posts, thirty something single often posts about her lived experience of being a single fat woman, Cathy reay posts about her lived experience of being a disabled queer single woman, Abbie does dating is about her experience of being a single woman dating and recovering from divorce. Single black woman literally about her experiences being a single black woman with a lot of her experience and insights as a psychologist.

What is TT? She’s not even on bloody tinder because she’s in a long term relationship 😂 she’s posting a lot about race but she isn’t black so that’s not coming from lived experience. And she’s a play writer so she doesn’t have any education to offer others either. Perpetually appointing herself the spokesperson for groups she doesn’t belong to.
Spot on. She offers less than nothing.

kien

I thought that at first too. I’ve called men babe before. But then I thought that in the context of a woman calling a group of men “all my masculine babes” right after talking about groups of women as “all my plus size babes” or “all my tall babes” is probably triggering for someone who is trans and has had trauma around having to present as female in the past. I’m not trans so I don’t know though.

it is gendered when a woman talks about her friends as “all my *something* babes”. I don’t know. I’ve tied my brain in knots trying to empathise and understand it.

She deleted the poll though so presumably because the majority of her followers voted that yes she did fuck up.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Twatty translator is going live with lalalaletmeexplain 🥱 roll on TT spending all the live being up Layla’s ass and just repeating everything she says. Aileen will be thinking she has made it into the big time now
Oh Christ, TT will be having fanny flutters at the prospect of going live with Lala

kien

Why is she constantly begging for people to sign up to her patreon. Everyone who follows her knows she has a patreon. They all know they have the option to join it. Nobody is going to change their mind about joining it just because she harassed and begged them to.

kien

I find her so embarrassing. She feels entitled to have people pay her because they have watched her stories. Instagram is a FREE platform! She really thinks she is doing everyone a service. If you genuinely want people to pay to watch your stuff then make an only fans.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Searched to see if anyone had started a thread and thank the lord. Seriously... An evening of her mining to songs? And then at the end she'll probably talk about her patreon and paying for her content... Erm. I can mime to my own songs, thanks.

sugarytea

Honestly, I've been to a fair few people's houses over the years that have been absolutely filthy, and most times when people are living in houses that are in full disarray, its because of either a long term/chronic mental health or physical health condition. I don't think its fair to judge people who are suffering because of that.

Personally, slight mess doesn't bother me but sticky, unclean surfaces 🤢, stained carpets & fabric surfaces, rubbish everywhere, grotty bathrooms and mould does - actually thats a fair bit that does bother me 😅 A couple of years ago, I paid a visit to an old (ex friend now lol) friend's house and my god, it was rancid. I actually ended up cleaning up her living room and kitchen bc it was too dirty to even sit down for a cuppa. I honestly couldn't believe how bad it was, she didn't suffer from any health conditions - she just didn't care and thats seriously sad.

She is in a relationship. That makes it even more tragic. She has a boyfriend and doesn't use dating apps. The "translations" she does are all screenshots ripped from other Instagram accounts.
OMG I feel scammed 😂😕

Does anyone know if she actually does work (being an influencer aside LOLZ 🙄) be interesting if she is claiming benefits if she declares her patreon and PayPal handouts
She will have had to have registered as a business, and such details will be with Companies House, I imagine. If not, then she can expect a visit from HMRC 🤭

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
did you mean for the last bit to rhyme?? 🤣 that’s a thread title right there.
Hahahaha I didn't even notice 🤣😂🤣😂

She really thinks she did something great with that friendzone reel.

Although I should probably thank her. On new medication these past few days and am feeling rather fatigued, but seeing that reel has inspired me to go wash my hair.
Oh god, just the way she's looking into the camera is cringe.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Don’t do it to yourself. I just looked and my toes curled so hard they almost broke. She’s literally the universal credit version of Florence Given. Dancing & staring at yourself on Insta stories is cringe as fuck.

All I could look at was the mess and clutter behind her
Same! She'd serve herself better if she gave her house a clean to those songs, off camera, as opposed to whatever it is she's trying to achieve with these "dance breaks"